AS-IT-IS L-Carnitine Capsules, Boosts Energy & Performance 500mg - 60 counts
Rs. 449.00 Rs. 642.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- POTENT FAT BURNER
- HELPS INCREASE EXERCISE CAPACITY
- HELPS RECOVER FASTER
- HELPS MAINTAIN OVERALL GOOD HEALTH
- L-CARNITINE CAPSULES HIGH-QUALITY PRE/POST-WORKOUT AID: L-Carnitine capsules are easy to swallow vegetarian dietary supplements that help to increase muscle carnitine levels and play a chief role in energy production through fat metabolism. It enhances your performance and is suitable for both men and women.
- L-CARNITINE CAPSULES 3rd PARTY LAB-TESTED SUPPLEMENT: The premium vegetable cellulose capsule is 3rd party lab-tested for purity and meets the highest purity standards. It is free of allergen, binders, fillers, sugar, starch, artificial colors, gluten, corn, sodium, soy, yeast, and dairy.
- L-CARNITINE CAPSULES HELPS INCREASE EXERCISE CAPACITY: The vital energy booster transports long-chain fatty acids to the mitochondria to convert them into usable energy. This, in turn, reduces the depletion of muscle glycogen stores. It is a perfect supplement for anyone who wants to increase the efficiency of exercise.
- L-CARNITINE CAPSULES POTENT FAT BURNER: It is a great supplement that aids in fat loss and helps build lean muscles. It enhances fat metabolism by transporting fat into the mitochondria where they are metabolized into ATP for energy. L-Carnitine transforms fat cells into energy that would otherwise be stored as fat and thus contribute to clearer bulk.
- L-CARNITINE CAPSULES HELPS RECOVER FASTER: L-Carnitine optimizes how your body uses fat as a fuel source, leading to greater exercise performance and recovery. Through increased energy output, it helps to speed up muscle recovery during workouts, decreases fatigue and helps recover faster.
- L-CARNITINE CAPSULES HELPS MAINTAIN OVERALL GOOD HEALTH: Carnitine increases cellular energy production, helps enhance blood flow to the muscles, and thus reduces oxidative stress which contributes to healthy aging. Apart from aiding in exercise recovery and fat loss, it also efficiently improves cognitive function and supports heart health.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions L- Carnitine Capsules
- What is L-Carnitine? What benefits does it offer?
L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid that can be derived from the two amino acids, lysine, and methionine in the body. Carnitine stores in the body are majorly found in skeletal muscles. L-Carnitine can be obtained by eating meat or in supplemental form. L-Carnitine’s main role in the body is the transportation of long-chain fatty acids into mitochondria of our cells, where the cells breakdown these fatty acids to be utilized as fuel for producing energy. Dietary supplementation with L-Carnitine has been widely used to improve exercise performance, recovery, reduce glycogen utilization, muscle soreness, improve oxygen delivery to muscles.
- What does L-Carnitine do?
For our bodies to burn fat, the fatty acids should reach the mitochondrial cells where they can be burned into energy. L-Carnitine performs as a substrate to carry on this process of transporting long-chain fatty acids to the mitochondria of the cells to be metabolized into energy. L-Carnitine facilitates the transport of toxic compounds out of mitochondria, preventing their accumulation. Long-term supplementation with L-Carnitine provides beneficial support for the body to use fat for energy allowing to retain muscle mass and enabling better performance. L-Carnitine has a beneficial effect on muscle soreness and recovery too.
- How does L-Carnitine benefit exercise performance?
Besides fat loss benefits, L-Carnitine improves endurance and enhanced muscle recovery. Athletes notice a significant boost in their performance when they supplement with L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine facilitates fat burning, greater amounts of fat used during exercise mean the body is using less glycogen, which in turn means the muscles can work for longer without becoming exhausted. With Carnitine, you can aim for better muscle gains and have an easier time getting back into the gym after difficult workouts. L-Carnitine boosts metabolism, increases calorie expenditure, increases stamina, helps in increasing exercise recovery. Carnitine improves endurance, helps with better mental focus, helps neutralize metabolic byproducts of exercise, which can contribute to muscle fatigue.
- Does L-Carnitine promote fat loss?
Yes, L-Carnitine allows you to burn fat during your workout, while at the same time help prevent muscle loss, muscle fatigue and sluggish feeling people experience during a low-calorie dieting phase. Slow metabolism or eating more than you expend generally leads to fat storage. L-Carnitine’s most popular role comes here; it transports fats into the mitochondria of cells. Here the long-chain fatty acids are metabolized into energy and boost the weight loss process. Carnitine increases insulin action on muscle cells, it helps to keep the blood sugar levels low.
- How many days does it take to find results from L-Carnitine?
A daily dose of L-Carnitine helps promote energy and fat metabolism while increasing your performance. The time to show effects of L-Carnitine supplementation will vary on an individual’s body metabolism. You can start seeing better performance results from L-Carnitine as early as a month. It is recommended that you should use the Carnitine supplement for 3-4 months’ time to find significant visible results of fat loss and changes in body composition. Take L-Carnitine supplement together with regular workout and balanced diet for better results.
- How much L-Carnitine should I take?
L-Carnitine is a highly beneficial supplement for your workout routine. L-Carnitine is most commonly related to the production of energy. L-Carnitine supplements offer you the extra help you need to achieve your fitness goals. L-Carnitine helps burn fat, aid in muscle growth, muscle repair, preserves muscle glycogen stores, boosts endurance, and improves focus. The standard daily dose of L-Carnitine is 500mg to 2000mg.
- Who can consume L-Carnitine supplements?
Athletes, those on a serious goal for weight loss, those who want to enhance exercise performance, muscle recovery, those looking for a physical and mental energy boost, endurance performers, men, women, and the aged can all get the benefits of L-Carnitine supplementation.
- What can one expect from L-Carnitine supplementation?
L-Carnitine supplements adjust to everyone’s preferences depending on their goal. The results of L-Carnitine supplementation differ from person to person. If you are taking L-Carnitine to boost your performance, paying attention to a proper meal plan, Carnitine improves your exercise performance, affects post-workout muscle soreness and muscle recovery. If you are someone taking L-Carnitine for weight loss benefits combined with a resistance workout and low-calorie diet, Carnitine helps you to perform better, burn more fat and build muscle. If you are a middle-aged or elderly person taking Carnitine for energy benefits, Carnitine helps lower exhaustion, preserve your muscle mass, and offers mental health benefits.
- What is the best time to take L-Carnitine? How to consume it?
If your plan is to use L-Carnitine to optimize energy during your workout, it is best to take Carnitine in the morning or one hour prior to your workouts. You can take 1-2g of L-Carnitine per day, divided into 2 or 3 split dosages.
If you want to get the advantage of muscle recovery or weight loss, consider taking Carnitine after your exercise.
You can take Carnitine with carbs as it spikes insulin which may promote better muscle uptake of Carnitine.
- Are L-Carnitine supplements safe?
A daily dose of 1g-2g of L-Carnitine is considered safe to be taken in a long term. There are no known side effects from this supplement at reasonable doses. L-Carnitine can cause nausea, abdominal cramps, vomiting when taken in high doses. AS-IT-IS L-Carnitine is third-party lab-tested for purity and potency. It is free of binders, fillers, preservatives, artificial colour, starch, soy, gluten, dairy.
- Is L-Carnitine an amino or protein supplement?
L-Carnitine is an amino supplement. It is endogenously synthesized in our bodies from essential amino acids lysine and methionine. L-Carnitine is primarily stored in skeletal muscles at approximately 95%, while the significantly lower concentration in plasma. L-Carnitine is involved in energy metabolism, it transports the long-chain fatty acids into mitochondria to be oxidized for energy production. L-Carnitine is shown to have a beneficial impact on weight loss, exercise performance, reduction in muscle soreness, and increased oxygen supply to muscles.
- Can I combine L-Carnitine with Whey Protein?
Yes, L-Carnitine and Whey protein are one of the best supplement combinations that work well if you are trying to get lean and build muscle at the same time. L-Carnitine supports fat loss, boosts your energy levels and exercise performance. Whey Protein is a complete protein that contains all the amino acids needed to support optimum muscle building and recovery. Whey is very satiating, it helps curb appetite, helps you stick to a low-calorie diet. Taking L-Carnitine combined with Whey Protein can improve your weight loss efforts, help to replenish the muscle glycogen stores, boost muscle synthesis, muscle recovery, and helps you be consistent with your workout.
- Which one shall I choose, Carnitine or Creatine?
Both Carnitine and Creatine are amazing supplements one can include in their fitness regime. If you are aiming to lose fat, get leaner, boost your muscle performance, limit fat gains, then consider supplementing with Carnitine. If you are looking to bulk up, gain more muscle mass, muscle strength, then Creatine would be suitable for you. Creatine is suitable for short-duration exercises and is best combined with a mass gainer. Carnitine is more suitable for long-duration exercises and is best when combined with protein supplements.
- Does L-Carnitine promote mental focus?
Yes. The bioenergetic demands of intense performance place substantial loss of ability to regulate energy balance. Faster depletion of energy or improper energy regulation can lead to mental fatigue and loss of focus on exercise. L-Carnitine enhances mitochondrial function by promoting increased fat burning. Carnitine increases muscular efficiency during high-intensity training, it boosts mental focus and brain function.
- I want to burn fat, is L-Carnitine useful?
Yes, L-Carnitine has a huge recognition as a potent fat burner. Carnitine enhances fat metabolism by transporting long-chain fatty acids into mitochondria which is the powerhouse of the cells where they are metabolized into ATP. While slow metabolism can lead to fat store deposition in the body leading to weight gain, L-Carnitine efficiently helps burn fat. The fat-burning mechanism of L-Carnitine happens both when you are at rest, also while doing your workout. However, combining L-Carnitine with intense exercise provides effective fat-burning results.
L-CARNITINE 60 Capsules price is Rs.449 only.
Click On The Links Below For More Information On L-Carnitine
What Is L-Carnitine?
Does Carnitine Promote Fat loss?
Carnitine Improves Muscle Recovery
What Is The Recommended Dose Of Carnitine?
Creatine Vs Carnitine
What Is The Need To Supplement With Carnitine?
Can You Consume Carnitine & Creatine Together?