AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter Natural & Unsweetened with High Protein - 1Kg
Rs. 404.00 Rs. 499.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- Only One Ingredient
- Made with 100% Roasted Peanuts
- 9.6g Protein per serving
- Unrefined / Unprocessed / Unsweetened
- 210k Cal Energy
- Confirms to WADA / NADA
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund entire amount plus return shipping charges. We will initiate the process within 48 to 72 hours. Amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund / replacement.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to:
#40, 2nd Floor, Sundar Industrial Estate,
NTY Layout, Mysore Road,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled)
Courier charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 104/4, 1st cross, timber yard layout, avalahalli, Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN
- ONE INGREDIENT ONLY: Made with high-quality, fresh, delicious peanuts ONLY. It is dairy-free, gluten-free, and guilt-free. Peanut Butter product contains no palm oil, added sugar, salt, flavor, preservatives and has zero trans fat. Contains heart-healthy fats and is a good source of dietary Potassium.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: AS-IT-IS Peanut butter provides 9.60g of protein per serving to help support your bodybuilding goals. The high protein value effectively helps meet your daily protein intake and makes it great for muscle growth, supports bone health and overall satiety.
- PACKED WITH NUTRITION: Every serving of healthy, delicious, and nutritious Peanut butter offers 3g of dietary fiber and 6.3g of carbohydrates with zero cholesterol. It is also rich in niacin, folate, vitamin E, essential nutrients, and minerals. The dietary fibers support all aspects of health at optimum levels.
- WITH ENERGY BOOSTER: Peanut butter is ready-to-eat diet food packed with 210Kcal energy/serving. It’s free from caffeine and other stimulants and perfect for dieters, gym-goers and health-conscious people to get an energy hit for the day. The natural fat, along with fibre and protein stabilize insulin levels and ensure a constant energy supply for hours.
- A NATURAL WAY TO SHED KILO’S: Not only is Peanut butter filling and healthy, but it is also great if you’re trying to lose weight. The rich in protein and nutrient-dense Peanut butter can help to suppress appetite and cravings, so you can stay satiated between meals and stay away from unhealthy snacking.
- TASTY TREAT: Peanut butter is a healthful option when used as a part of your balanced diet. It has a fantastic nutty flavor, is easily spreadable, and has a thick texture. Makes it a delicious treat whether used as a spread on sandwiches or stirred with protein shakes and smoothies.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA.
Frequently Asked Questions On Peanut Butter Protein
- What is peanut butter?
Peanut butter is a paste made from dry, roasted peanuts. It is a highly digestible, healthy, tasty treat packed with powerful nutrients and healthy fats.
- What is the difference between peanut butter and butter?
Peanut butter is made from peanuts whereas butter is made from milk. Peanut butter is brown in color, while dairy butter is yellowish.
- Does it have a scoop?
No, the product is not provided with a scoop.
- Can it be used with chapattis for weight loss?
Yes, peanut butter is suitable as a spread on chapatti. It is rich in protein, promotes satiety and weight loss.
- Is this good for weight loss when consumed with brown bread?
Yes, since brown bread is made with the whole grain-rich in fiber and peanut butter contains a good amount of fiber and protein, the combination of both may help in contributing to weight loss.
- What is the suggested dosage of peanut butter?
The suggested dosage is 2 tablespoons (32g) per day.
- How is the taste of Peanut butter?
The natural peanut butter has a nutty flavor.
- What is the expiry date of the product?
The product is ideal for consumption within 9 months from the date of packing.
- Does it contain hydrogenated oil?
No, the natural peanut butter is unrefined and does not contain hydrogenated oil.
- What are the ways to use it?
Peanut butter is suitable to be consumed as it, as a spread it on bread, for mixing with protein shakes to enhance the flavor, can also be added in protein rolls or bars.
- Does it contain xylitol?
No, the product does not contain xylitol.
- Should it be stored in the fridge?
There is no need for refrigeration. You can store peanut butter in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Does peanut butter help to gain weight?
Peanut butter being a calorie-dense supplement helps to gain weight effectively when consumed as a part of other high-calorie meals.
- Does it contain sesame oil or yeast or even a small amount of choco?
No. The natural peanut butter contains 100% roasted peanuts as a single ingredient.
- Is it organic?
- Is there any other ingredient apart from peanut butter? There is no oil separation even though it is natural peanut butter?
The all-natural Peanut butter contains peanuts as a single ingredient. For natural oil separation to happen, it is suggested to store the peanut butter jar in a cool, dark place like the pantry and not refrigerate it.
- Does peanut butter contain cholesterol?
No, natural peanut butter is not a source of cholesterol.
- Doesn’t it contain high-fat content? Is it safe?
Peanut butter is a protein package that brings you good fats along with it. Peanut butter although contains high-fat content, it has a high share of mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids compared to saturated fats.
peanut butter content
- What is the price of Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter (Crunchy) Price is Rs. 404
Peanut Butter (Creamy) Price is Rs. 404