AS-IT-IS ATOM ISO Whey Gold 1Kg | 100% Whey Protein Isolate | Prevents Muscle Loss | Faster Muscle Recovery
Rs. 2,799.00 Rs. 3,999.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- 100% Whey Protein Isolate only
- 28g Protein | 6.1g BCAA | 12.6g Essential amino acids
- 0 sugars | 0 Preservatives | 0 Banned substances
- Gluten-free | Lactose-free | Cholesterol-free
- Blended with enzymes | Comes in Belgian chocolate
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund entire amount plus return shipping charges. We will initiate the process within 48 to 72 hours. Amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund / replacement.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to:
Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited,
No. 104/4, 1st cross, timber yard layout, avalahalli, Mysore Road
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled)
Courier charges & transaction charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 104/4, 1st cross, timber yard layout, avalahalli, Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
ISO Whey Gold Protein
- 28G PURE PROTEIN PUNCH: Athletes need to ensure having optimal amounts of muscle mass to aim for peak performance in their given sport. Retaining lean muscle mass translates into increased body strength. Quality of protein concerning protein digestibility, amino acid content, and resulting amino acid availability is vital to maintain muscle gains. Whey Protein Isolate is one of the highest quality proteins given its amino acid content (essential amino acids, BCAA, and leucine content) and rapid digestibility. While Iso Whey Gold (BELGIAN CHOCOLATE) variant offers 28g pure protein, 12.6g essential amino acids, 6.1g BCAA per serving, Iso Whey Gold (FRENCH VANILLA) variant offers 29g pure protein, 13.1g essential amino acids, 6.3g BCAA per serving to support muscle gains.
- MAXIMIZES RESULTS OF EXERCISE: Protein quality is an important determinant factor that may affect optimal training adaptations. Consumption of quality protein with a good range of BCAA enhances net muscle protein balance and initiates a regenerative process that would benefit athletes and others that perform strenuous exercise. The fast-digesting ISO Whey Gold (100% Whey Isolate) has a superior anabolic effect, comes in delightful flavor, and is blended with enzymes to assist in better nutrient absorption. The ultra-filtered Whey Isolate is manufactured in a GMP-certified unit and is 3rd party lab-tested for validation on purity and potency.
- FASTER ONSET OF MUSCLE RECOVERY: While protein breakdown is a crucial process involved in the adaptive response during post-workout recovery, increasing the rate of protein synthesis within the muscle during the recovery period is vital to promote muscle hypertrophy. Consumption of fast-digesting, highly-bioavailable protein like ISO Whey Gold post-workout provides faster delivery of amino acids to the muscle to initiate protein synthesis. The ultrapure Whey protein is rich in BCAA, promotes rapid recovery of force-generating capacity of muscles following intense training.
- DELAYS PROTEIN DEGRADATION: Resistance training induces increased protein degradation until up to 48 hours after exercise. Insufficient or non-consumption of quality protein may delay recovery after exercise by increasing protein degradation and causing a negative nitrogen balance. Consumption of Whey Isolate rich in essential amino acids before resistance training is proven to have greater effects on amino acid levels and protein synthesis. A single dose of Whey Isolate post-exercise restores conditions of positive nitrogen balance, prevents muscle degeneration and increases protein synthesis.
- INCREASES MUSCLE SIZE: Eccentric exercise in which muscle lengthens elicits muscle damage and results in prolonged interaction between muscle protein synthesis and degradation. Muscle degradation results in increased muscle soreness, decreased muscle strength and impaired muscle function. The high availability of amino acids, especially BCAA is important for protein synthesis in the hours immediately after consumption. Compared to regular protein supplements, the ultra-filtered Whey Isolate is more effective at increasing amino acid levels and protein synthesis due to its faster absorption kinetics.
- PREVENTS MUSCLE LOSS: Resistance-trained individuals in a caloric deficit state require significantly more protein to offset any potential loss of lean body mass. Consuming high-quality daily protein intake during typical energy-deficient weight loss diets preserves muscles in an otherwise catabolic environment. When on a caloric-deficit diet, prioritizing fast-digesting protein with a high amount of leucine is vitally important to create a positive nitrogen balance, prevent excessive muscle catabolism and conserve muscle function and performance.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions on ATOM Iso Whey Gold
- What is the composition of ATOM Iso Whey Gold?
ATOM Iso Whey Gold features ultra-filtered Whey Protein Isolate, which is the cleanest, purest version of Whey. The 100% Whey Protein Isolate offers the highest percentage of pure protein, which is pure enough to be nearly lactose-free, gluten-free, carbohydrate-free, and cholesterol-free. The fast-absorbing Whey offers 28g protein, 12.6g essential amino acids, 6.1g BCAA per serving. The deliciously flavoured protein supplement comes loaded with digestive enzymes to improve the absorption rate of Whey Protein and to avoid digestive distress like bloating.
- Is ATOM Iso Whey Gold a flavoured supplement?
ATOM Iso Whey Gold comes in a delightful Belgian chocolate flavour.
- How to check the authenticity of ATOM Iso Whey Gold?
ATOM Iso Whey Gold is manufactured at FSSAI approved and GMP-certified unit. Every product comes integrated with QR CODE and SCRATCH CODE which allows you to validate the authenticity of the product before opening the seal.
- ATOM Iso Whey Gold include a scoop inside?
Yes, the product comes included with a 34g heaped scoop.
- How to store ATOM Iso Whey Gold?
The product is recommended to be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. If you prefer, you can transfer the protein powder into an airtight container.
- Is ATOM Iso Whey Gold suitable for vegetarians?
- Is ATOM Iso Whey Gold easy to digest?
Yes, ATOM Iso Whey Gold includes digestive enzymes that help improve the absorption rate of Whey Protein to fuel muscle gains.
- Is ATOM Iso Whey Gold gluten-free and soy-free?
- What is the expiry date of the product?
ATOM Iso Whey Gold is ideal for consumption within 18 months from the date of manufacture.
- How to consume ATOM Iso Whey Gold?
Add one scoop (34g) of ATOM Iso Whey Gold to 250ml water or your favourite drink. Blend it with a shaker or blender for 15-30 seconds. Enjoy the delightful experience of consuming the protein drink.
- What is the serving size of ATOM Iso Whey Gold? How many servings does a 1Kg pack provide?
The serving size of ATOM Iso Whey Gold is 34g (heaped scoop). One kilo pack offers 30 servings of 34g each.
- Should I consume ATOM Iso Whey Gold with milk or water?
A scoop of ATOM Iso Whey Gold offers 127 Kcal. It is suggested to consume Whey with water instead of milk if your goal is to gain lean muscle mass and lose body fat. Your high-intensity workout demands faster delivery of amino acids to muscles to initiate quick recovery and regrowth. Whey Protein when consumed with water is easier for the body to absorb and is the best mode of consuming Whey post-workout. If your target is to gain body mass, you’ll need to ingest more calories. In such a case, you can opt for milk as your medium of consuming Whey as milk adds to the calorie count.
- Is ATOM Iso Whey Gold suitable for lactose-intolerant?
ATOM Iso Whey Gold is an ultra-filtered protein that provides the highest percentage of pure protein, pure enough to be nearly lactose-free. This means the protein supplement may contain little to no lactose and is suitable for those with lactose intolerance.
- Can I combine BCAA with ATOM Iso Whey Gold?
This supplement combination is ideal if you want to reduce weight (go on a low-calorie diet) while keeping the muscle mass. BCAA in BCAA supplements will be in free form, hence gets to muscles faster. Taking a scoop of BCAA before or during your workout will help delay muscle fatigue, conserves glycogen rates, prevent muscle catabolism, and improve performance. Whey Protein is best to be consumed post-workout to kickstart muscle recovery and protein synthesis.
- I am a beginner at the gym, can I use ATOM Iso Whey Gold?
Yes, Whey Protein is a top-quality protein source that conveniently helps you meet your protein intake goal for the day. If you are crunched for time, find it tough to meet your protein needs with whole foods, taking a scoop of Whey Protein gives you a superior protein punch. If you are new to gym training and if your goal is to build muscle, drinking Whey shake post-workout can quickly provide a good range of amino acids to initiate faster muscle recovery and muscle synthesis. If you are looking for weight gain benefits, then consume Whey with a high-calorie diet and resistance training.
- Does ATOM Iso Whey Gold assist in weight loss?
Whey Protein is a convenient way to supplement your diet with high-quality protein. Whey Protein can improve muscle protein synthesis and promote the growth of lean muscle mass when taken in conjunction with regular strength training. Whey Protein can help promote satiety, makes you feel fuller for longer, and helps you avoid snacking or excess calorie intake. Since weight loss or weight gain is merely a matter of calorie intake, Whey Protein will help your find weight loss results only when taken in conjunction with a low-calorie diet. ATOM Iso Whey Gold is low in carb and fat, prevents muscle loss during the caloric restriction phase, and is perfect for those who want to build a ripped physique.
- What are the benefits of ATOM Iso Whey Gold?
ATOM Iso Whey Gold is 100% Whey Protein Isolate, which is the pure and cleanest form of Whey. The easy-to-digest, fast-absorbing Whey offers 28g pure protein, 6.1g BCAA, 12.6g essential amino acids per serving. The rate of protein synthesis depends on the speed of protein absorption, ATOM Iso Whey Gold stimulates protein synthesis to a greater degree than any other protein. Whey promotes faster regeneration of muscles, helps recover from muscle fatigue as quickly as possible, conserves muscle function and performance.
- What is the best time to take ATOM Iso Whey Gold?
Although Whey Protein is beneficial at any time of the day, if your goal is to build muscles, you can strategize the timing of consumption of Whey to maximize your muscle-building results. The ideal time to consume Whey Protein is 30 minutes to one hour after your workout. That is the time when your muscles are most receptive to amino fuel, Whey will replenish your body with amino acids to initiate a faster muscle recovery and muscle synthesis.
- Is ATOM Iso Whey Gold suitable for those who don’t do regular workouts?
Whey Protein is a great addition to your diet to give your body a boost of essential amino acids to promote fat loss, muscle building, and curb cravings. You can make it a part of your dietary program even if you don’t exercise regularly. However, to aim for good fitness levels and muscle-building results, consuming Whey as a part of regular training is recommended.
- What is the difference between ATOM Iso Whey Gold and Mass Gainer?
Whey Protein and Mass Gainer are two different supplements that are designed to meet different purposes. Whey Protein is a highly bio-available protein that is known for its rapid digestion, high concentration of BCAA, and faster onset of muscle protein synthesis and muscle recovery. Whey Protein has negligible carbohydrates and fats, it helps you achieve lean muscles and burn body fat.
A mass gainer is a supplement designed to help you meet your high-calorie goals. A mass gainer is an energy-dense supplement that offers more calories from carbs. A mass gainer is a suitable supplement for hard gainers to gain weight.