AS-IT-IS Curcumin Powder for Immunity and as Powerful Antioxidant
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- Natural turmeric extract/contains 95% curcuminoids
- 3rd party lab-tested
- Has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps reduce the exercise-induced decrease in performance
- Helps offset muscle soreness & muscle damage
- Exerts beneficial effect on joint pain & osteoarthritis
- Helps boost mental focus through its neuroprotective properties
- Promotes the delayed onset of muscle soreness
- Its anti-inflammatory effects may offer weight loss benefits
- Supports superior physiological responses during training
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund entire amount plus return shipping charges. We will initiate the process within 48 to 72 hours. Amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund / replacement.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to:
#40, 2nd Floor, Sundar Industrial Estate,
NTY Layout, Mysore Road,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled)
Courier charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 40, 2nd Floor, Sundar Industrial Estate, NTY Layout, Mysore Road, Bangalore: 560026
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: This potent antioxidant is 30 times stronger than raw turmeric root powder. Contains 95% Curcuminoids.
- MANY BENEFITS: Pure Curcumin powder helps reduce inflammation and joint pain, and boosts brain function & memory. It also helps improve digestion and blood circulation, along with enhancing the immune and nervous system.
- POWDER FORM: Powder form ensures higher concentration, quicker absorption, and is easier on the stomach. Add it to shakes or smoothies to reap the maximum benefits of this nutrient-dense superfood.
- ALL NATURAL: This clean and pure powder DOES NOT contain any additives, preservatives, flavors, fillers or artificial colors. It is also Non-GMO and Gluten-free.
- TESTED FOR PURITY: This product comes in Factory Sealed Pouch. It has been lab-tested for verification & guaranteed purity. As a result, you get the best product in its purest form, AS-IT-IS.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
- HOW TO USE TURMERIC EXTRACT: As a dietary supplement take 2 spoons (1 gm) with water or milk
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions On Curcumin Extract
- What is Curcumin? Is it the same as turmeric?
Curcumin is not the same as turmeric. It is a biologically active compound (polyphenol) which is an extract of turmeric root. Turmeric root typically contains only 3-5% curcuminoids. Curcumin contains 95% of the active curcuminoids, the active ingredient of turmeric. Curcumin is the one that gives turmeric its active colour and health benefits.
- How to use it on a daily basis?
Since Curcumin is fat-soluble, it is advised to take 1g (2 spoons) of Curcumin daily with milk. You can also add it to sauces, soups, or to drinks like milk and tea.
- Does it help in bodybuilding?
Curcumin is a potent anti-oxidant that is taken predominantly to help reduce muscle damage, muscle soreness, to limit muscle fatigue, and support fat loss.
- When should we use this product? Before or after a workout?
Curcumin as a dietary supplement is beneficial when taken before or after a workout.
- I am confused about how 100g Curcumin is more expensive than a Kg of Whey?
Curcumin is a more bio-active form (95% curcuminoids) of turmeric but constitutes only 3-5% of turmeric. This is the reason it is more expensive than Whey (which is a derivative of milk that constitutes 20% of the protein).
- Does it help in a mass gain?
No, Curcumin is essentially an anti-inflammatory and anti-catabolic agent that may effectively help preserve lean muscle mass.
- Is the product dairy and gluten-free?
- Does it help to gain weight?
No, Curcumin benefits in weight loss with its anti-inflammatory properties that help to prevent the blood vessels from expanding and thereby the formation of new fat tissue.
- Is it harmful if we take 2 spoons (1g) of Curcumin daily?
No, it is completely safe to take 2 spoons (1g) of Curcumin daily.
- Does it cause any side effects?
Curcumin does not produce any side effects if taken in moderation.
- Does it help me to gain muscle while doing the workout?
Yes, Curcumin is an anti-inflammatory, anti-catabolic agent that may reduce the degradation of protein following an exercise. It also has an insulin-sensitizing effect.