AS-IT-IS ATOM Beginners Whey Protein | Accelerates Muscle-building | Increases Body Strength
Rs. 699.00 Rs. 999.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- 15g protein per serving | Gluten-free | Includes Enzyme blend
- Crafted for those with little or no previous gym-training experience
- Superior blend of Whey Protein Concentrate & Whey Protein Isolate
- Country of Origin : India
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund the entire amount plus return shipping charges. We will initiate the process within 48 to 72 hours. The amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund/replacement. Customers are requested to have an unboxing video ready for claiming damages. If there is no issue with the product, the same product will be sent back, and shipping charges will be applicable. The customers are requested not to accept the parcel if the outer box is tampered (damaged).
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to:
Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited,
No. 104/4, 1st cross,Timber Yard layout, Avalahalli, Mysore Road Bengaluru: 560026 ,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled)
Courier charges & transaction charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 104/4, 3rd Floor, 1st cross, timber yard layout, avalahalli, Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Beginners Whey Protein
- OPTIMIZES PROTEIN SYNTHESIS: Beginners with diverse fitness goals will benefit from ATOM Beginners Whey that is specially crafted for those with little or no previous strength training experience. Whey Protein greatly enhances plasma and intermuscular leucine to produce the potential anabolic response after exercise. Carbs facilitate intercellular signaling through insulin and elevate muscle cell’s energy status. Carbs act as optimizing nutrients for achieving a more favourable net muscle protein balance. The supplement is 100% authentic, it is manufactured at a GMP-certified unit, and is 3rd party lab-tested for assurance of purity and potency.
- HELPS ADD MUSCLE MASS & MAINTAIN ENERGY: Consuming Whey along with carb is more beneficial in order to maximize muscle gains in young untrained individuals. Carb consumption acts as a nutritional strategy to optimize the availability of muscle glycogen stores, this can delay fatigue, make for a better workout and stronger muscles. Without the right balance of protein and carbohydrates, you’ll feel sore, and fatigued after a tough training session. Optimal muscle glycogen stores act as an important substrate for contracting muscle during prolonged exercise.
- ATTENUATES MUSCLE PROTEIN BREAKDOWN: Skeletal muscle responses to exercise and protein supplementation differ between trained and untrained individuals. Effective adaptation to training for beginners occurs with proper intake of fuel to rehydrate, replenish and repair muscle tissue. Coingestion of carbs and Whey Protein has been shown by studies to enhance cellular hydration, glycogen resynthesis, and favour positive protein balance compared to taking Whey Protein alone. Compared to other protein sources, Whey Protein has greater bioavailability, the added enzyme blend improves digestibility and optimizes the absorption of the nutrient.
- HELPS MAINTAIN MUSCLES: For individuals experiencing difficulties consuming sufficient protein regularly, Whey supplementation may be a beneficial option. It has a favourable amino acid profile that helps promote a sustained increase in skeletal muscle protein synthesis. The essential amino acids in Whey help decrease muscle damage, may reduce the length of DOMS and muscle fatigue. The beginners Whey can help accomplish weight loss goals too, greater energy from the blend of protein and carb means greater loss of fat but retention of muscle while dieting.
- OPTIMIZES RESPONSE TO TRAINING: Gains in muscle mass require regular training over an extended period of time. Whey supports and accelerates muscle recovery which is a key to improving athletic performance. Consuming Whey in and around endurance training upregulates gene expression of protein necessary for improving bioenergetics pathways. Consuming the supplement after training helps in the restoration of muscle function, may improve muscle reconditioning following exercise, greater whole body protein balance and may be advantageous for those aiming to enhance training quality.
- INCREASES BODY STRENGTH: Resistance training is the most effective strategy to enhance muscle strength and size. The dietary supplement is designed to improve body composition in varying energy states and exercise training conditions. Whey Protein because of its rapid absorption kinetics, and carb because of refueling the glycogen stores serves as a valuable tool for beginners to maximize their recovery from exercise, improve whole-body protein synthesis, net protein balance, reduce protein breakdown that translates into greater increases in muscle strength and hypertrophy.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions on Atom Beginner's Whey Protein
- What does ATOM Beginners Whey Protein include?
ATOM Beginners Whey Protein is an appropriate breakthrough formula well-designed for beginners who are yet to reach a more advanced level in bodybuilding. ATOM Beginners Whey includes a blend of fast-acting Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, carbohydrates, enzyme blend, skimmed milk powder, stevia extract, and lecithin.
- How to consume ATOM Beginners Whey Protein?
Add one scoop (37g) of ATOM Beginners Whey Protein to 200ml of water or your favourite drink. Blend it with a shaker or a blender for 15-30 seconds. Enjoy the delightful experience of consuming Whey Protein.
- Does ATOM Beginners Whey contain stevia?
ATOM Beginners Whey contains stevia, which is often touted as a safe, and healthy sugar substitute.
- Is ATOM Beginners Whey gluten-free & soy-free?
Yes, the product is gluten-free and soy-free.
- Is ATOM Beginners Whey supplement flavoured?
Yes, ATOM Beginners Whey Protein supplement comes in delicious chocolate hazelnut flavour.
- When is the right time to take ATOM Beginners Whey Protein?
ATOM Beginners Whey is suitable to be consumed either before or after your workouts. Consuming ATOM Beginners Whey Protein before your exercise helps stimulate the release of insulin, which improves protein synthesis and prevents protein breakdown, helps to sustain energy, boosts performance, preserves muscle mass, slows the onset of fatigue, can reduce markers of muscle damage, and speed recovery. Drinking a shake of ATOM Beginners Whey Protein within 30 minutes of finishing your training session will flood your system with amino acids and carbs which are quickly shuttled into your muscle cells to initiate glycogen restoration and muscle recovery. Less damage to your muscles means, faster recovery, and you adapt to your training over the long term.
- How to check the authenticity of ATOM Beginners Whey Protein?
ATOM Whey Protein is integrated with a 2-step authentication method. The QR CODE and the SCRATCH CODE confirm the authenticity of the pack when verified with the app.
- Is lecithin added to ATOM Beginners Whey Protein?
Yes, ATOM Beginners Whey Protein contains a small amount of sunflower lecithin to enable protein and carbs to easily disperse in water and facilitate achieving a clump-free, smooth protein shake.
- Is ATOM Beginners Whey suitable for both men & women?
ATOM Beginners Whey is not gender-specific. It helps meet fitness goals for both men and women.
- Which are the enzymes included in ATOM Beginners Whey Protein?
ATOM Beginners Whey Protein includes lipase, amylase, protease, lactase, cellulase, alpha galactosidase, and invertase.
- Is ATOM Beginners Whey vegetarian?
Yes, the product is vegetarian.
- Does ATOM Beginners Whey Protein include a scoop inside?
Yes, ATOM Beginners Whey Protein includes a 37g scoop inside.
- What is the reason for including carbs with Whey?
For those fairly new to the gym routine, the types of calories you choose for performance can make a difference in how you adapt to the new training regime. Carbs help to maximize your body’s availability of muscle glycogen, which is the stored form of carb that serves as the quickly accessible energy during your workout. When muscle glycogen stores run down, fatigue soon sets in and you’ll feel less motivated to carry your workouts further. The fast-acting protein blend, Whey Concentrate, and Whey Isolate produce an anabolic response after training, accelerate muscle repair and recovery, prevent muscle loss and contribute to muscle building.
- Is ATOM Beginners Whey suitable for lactose-intolerant?
ATOM Beginners Whey may not be suitable for those with a dairy allergy or lactose intolerance.
- How many servings does ATOM Beginners Whey provide?
ATOM Beginners Whey provides 27 servings of 37g each.
- Is ATOM Beginners Whey easy to digest?
Yes, ATOM Beginners will not cause any digestive distress, it is blended with digestive enzymes to help the body quickly absorb the nutrients to put it to good work.
- Does whey protein benefit muscle building?
Incorporating Whey Protein into your training helps you intake the most important macronutrient credited with maintaining lean muscle mass. ATOM Beginners Whey includes the more bioavailable and fast-acting protein combo, Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate which also drops 2.9g BCAA and 2.3g glutamine amino acids into the body to aid muscle growth and tackle post-workout fatigue. Whether you lift dumbbells, barbells, or kettlebells, ATOM Beginners Whey is a handy way to get the proper nutrition.
Click On The Links Below For More Information On Whey Protein
Whey Protein Is To Be Consumed With Water Or Milk
Best Time To Consume Whey Protein
Does Whey Protein Support Weight Loss?
Does Whey Protein Cause Weight Gain If Consumed Without Workout?
Is Whey Protein Suitable Only For Men?
How Long Does It Take For Whey Protein To Give Results