ATOM Multivitamin for Men & Women - 60 capsules | 31 Vital Nutrients | With Probiotic Blend
Rs. 399.00 Rs. 570.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- 13 vitamins | 11 Minerals | 100% vegetarian | GMP-certified
- Formulated with 200 million spores of diverse range of probiotics
- Vitamin & mineral blend reduce mental & physical fatigue
- Country of Origin : India
In case there is a problem with the product, it will be investigated within 48 to 72 hours. Please note that problem must be notified to us through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund/replacement.
The customers are requested not to accept the parcel if the outer box is tampered with (damaged).
To claim damages of the product unboxing video is required.
If there is no issue with the product, the same product will be sent back, and shipping charges will be applicable.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to:
No. 104/4, 1st cross,
timber yard layout, avalahalli,
Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
If the prepaid orders are cancelled before dispatchment, refund will be done after deduction of transaction charges (5% of order value) and courier charges will be deducted after order dispatchment. The courier charges will be calculated as per the pin code.
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund the entire amount plus return shipping charges. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. After sharing the bank details the refund will be initiated and the amount will be reflected in your bank account with-in 7-10 working days .
Customers are requested to have an unboxing video ready for claims examination.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to:
Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited,
No. 104/4, 1st Cross, Timber Yard layout, Avalahalli, Mysore Road, Bengaluru: 560026 ,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled & not shipped), Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Courier charges & transaction charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 104/4, 3rd Floor, 1st cross, timber yard layout, avalahalli, Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Best Multivitamin Capsules for Men & Women
- HELPS MEET DAILY NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: ATOM one-a-day multivitamin; is a go-to supplement to meet the higher nutritional needs of your more demanding lifestyle. The 31 vital nutrients keep the body working in good order and increase the body’s wellness to deal with stress, fatigue, poor sleep, and dietary deficiencies that come from a busy lifestyle. The 100% vegetarian, easy-to-swallow dietary supplement is made in a GMP-certified facility and has gone through strict quality control procedures for an assurance of purity, potency, and quality. The supplement does not contain sugar, preservatives, corn, soy, or gluten.
- CONTRIBUTES TO STAYING HEALTHY: The factors like restricted diet intake, poor appetite, tooth loss, or gum deterioration make it difficult for older individuals to get the daily dose of vitamins and minerals. Moreover, with the increasing age, the body’s ability to absorb essential nutrients in a balanced diet gets reduced. ATOM multivitamin provides you with a combination of minerals that support bone health, vitamins that benefit the eyes, skin, nerves, heart, muscle, and immunity. The potent herbal nutrients function as powerful antioxidants with demonstrated radical scavenging capacities.
- PROBIOTIC BLEND FOR BETTER DIGESTION: ATOM Multivitamin capsules is formulated with 200 million spores of diverse range of probiotics per capsule. Includes Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum. The probiotic blend restores normal gut flora, regulates your digestive system, and helps reduce indigestion symptoms like bloating, constipation. The diverse range of probiotics regulate host immune response, block the pathogenic bacterial effects by producing bactericidal substances, and compete with pathogens and toxins for adherence to the intestinal epithelium. Probiotics facilitate better breakdown of food and better nutrient absorption thereafter.
- HANDY WAY TO MAKE UP FOR DEFICIENCIES: Chemicals used in farming, depleted soils, preservatives, and additives create deep imbalances in our food supply itself. As per studies, phytates in beans/veggies; and caffeine in coffee/tea hurt our vitamin and mineral absorption. B vitamins may get lost from foods during storage, processing, and cooking. Unhealthy food practices, binge eating, having diets full of refined carbs, sugars, and fad diets lacking in essential vitamins and antioxidants can leave you deficient in many crucial nutrients needed to prevent chronic disease. By supplementing your diet with multivitamins, you can make great strides in correcting these food supply deficiencies.
- GIVES A BOOST TO IMMUNE SYSTEM: Inadequate vitamin and mineral intake suppresses overall immunity by affecting cell-mediated and adaptive immune response leading to impaired regulation of the immune system. The bioavailability of nutrients varies with age, physiological conditions, and eating habits. Multivitamin/multimineral supplement helps promote skin, cellular, and humoral immune response, helps regulate T-lymphocyte, antibodies, and cytokine formation. Supplementing your diet with appropriate quantities of nutrients routinely can support the body’s defense mechanism by enhancing the immune response.
- PROTECTS FROM FREE RADICALS: Your body gets exposed to free radicals from several environmental sources, like air pollution, sunlight, when you exercise and when your body converts food into energy. If free radicals overwhelm the body’s ability to regulate them, it leads to oxidative stress and plays a role in the onset of eye, neurodegeneration, and heart ailments. The phytonutrients included in the supplement have incredible antioxidant potential that help suppress the generation of free radicals, reduce the rate of oxidation by deactivating reactive species. Minerals like zinc, copper, selenium play a crucial role in redox homeostasis and power up the immune function.
- REDUCES MENTAL & PHYSICAL FATIGUE: Vitamin and mineral deficiency can lead to low energy feelings, weakness, irritability, confusion, poor cognition, numbness, muscle pain, gastrointestinal distress. The human body responds to low energy reserves or reduced energy intake by burning fat reserves, muscle glycogen, and protein leading to muscular fatigue. The brain doesn’t have energy stores and needs to be constantly supplied with oxygen and nutrients to function well. The vitamins and minerals act as cofactors for enzymes that break down glucose for energy and assist in the synthesis of amino acids, lipids, cholesterol, and acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter).
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA.
Frequently Asked Questions on ATOM Multivitamin Supplements
- What is a Multivitamin supplement?
A Multivitamin supplement combines a combination of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients to fill any nutritional gaps that may exist in a person’s diet. Since people find it tough to keep up with a well-balanced dietary intake in a busy lifestyle, the use of the Multivitamin supplement can be a convenient way to cover up the micronutrient gaps of a varied diet.
- What is the composition of the ATOM Multivitamin supplement?
ATOM Multivitamin is a scientifically optimized power blend formula that is designed to fulfill the higher nutritional demands of bodybuilders. Each Multivitamin capsule is formulated with13 vitamins, 11 minerals, 7 powerful antioxidants, 200 million spores of the diverse range of probiotics.
- Is ATOM Multivitamin vegetarian?
Yes, ATOM Multivitamin is 100% vegetarian.
- Is ATOM Multivitamin manufactured in a GMP-certified facility?
- Does ATOM Multivitamin support bodybuilding goals?
Yes. When bodybuilding, your body is consuming the available resources at a much faster pace than usual. Vitamin, mineral deficiencies can decrease your energy levels, hamper your metabolism, make your body work harder to build muscle tissue. The Multivitamin supplement plays a crucial role in energy production, in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, in reducing mental fatigue, improving the brain’s response to stress so you can power through tougher sessions. The Multivitamin supplement helps your stay on top of the game by strengthening your body to reduce the recovery time, improve muscle strength, support immune function, and bone health.
- What is the best time to take ATOM Multivitamin supplement?
Since the Multivitamin supplement contains both water and fat-soluble vitamins, it is suggested to take the supplement with meals to optimize the absorption of nutrients and minimize stomach discomfort.
- Is the ATOM Multivitamin supplement suitable for active individuals?
Yes. Our bodies need vitamins and minerals to carry out metabolic functions, to make neurotransmitters, for breaking down fatty acids and amino acids, to enhance the activity of insulin, to help maintain fluid balance, for making bones and DNA, and to maintain stronger immune. Adding a multivitamin intake into your daily routine benefits healthy metabolism, strengthens the immune system, protects from oxidative stress, promotes mental health, improves skin and bone health.
- Does ATOM Multivitamin contain probiotics? What is the function of included probiotics?
Yes, the ATOM Multivitamin includes 200 million spores of the probiotic blend. The probiotics included are Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum.
- How to consume ATOM Multivitamin?
It is suggested to consume one capsule daily after meal or as directed by the physician.
- How to store the supplement?
It is suggested to store the capsule bottle in a cool, dry place away from contact with direct sunlight.
Benefits of ATOM Multivitamin capsules, Click here to buy multivitamin capsules for men