AS-IT-IS 100% Pure Carb for Weight Gain - Unflavoured & Lab Tested
Rs. 449.00 Rs. 642.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- Contains 100% maltodextrin
- Reliable fast source of calories for successful bulking
- High solubility ensures lump-free shake
- 3rd party lab-tested
- Conforms to NADA & WADA
- Country of Origin : India
- 100% PURE CARB/ 3rd PARTY LAB-TESTED: AS-IT-IS Pure Carb is a dietary supplement made from 100% maltodextrin, which a polysaccharide (number of simple sugars connected together) produced from non-GMO corn. The pure carb is produced from the enzymatic hydrolysis of corn starch followed by purification and spray drying. The resulting white powder is of high purity, free of soy, dairy, yeast, flavour or any other additives and has been 3rd party lab-tested for assurance on the same. Pure carb is easily digestible, absorbed rapidly as glucose, provides sustained energy levels to help build muscle mass and support weight gain.
- MALTODEXTRIN IS A GREAT CARB SOURCE: Maltodextrin holds an upper hand when compared to other carb sources because of its glycemic index (GI- the measure of how quickly a food source raises blood sugar and hence insulin levels). While monosaccharides like fructose, sucrose and dextrose are good sources of carbs, their glycemic rate is less than that of maltodextrin, which means they may not be digested quickly and does not raise insulin levels to any great degree. Maltodextrin is absorbed directly through the gut, may raise blood sugar levels quickly. Because maltodextrin is metabolized slower than dextrose, there will not a quick drop of insulin and blood sugar levels as with dextrose.
- PURE CARB HELPS REPLENISH GLYCOGEN STORES: In the recovery mode, your body tries to replace the carbohydrates that have been depleted or used up. Consumption of high GI foods like maltodextrin during this period helps to replenish muscles glycogen stores quickly. The pure carb will result in a quick energy boost and ideal level of insulin boost to maximize the uptake of nutrients from the bloodstream into the muscle cells. With the extra boost of energy, maltodextrin gives users the ability to improve endurance and to recover faster after intense workouts. Studies have demonstrated a super-compensation of glycogen stores when carb source is consumed immediately post-workout and delayed consumption attenuates the rate of muscle glycogen re-synthesis.
- IDEAL BULKING AGENT: By providing 4 calories per gram, maltodextrin serves as a top source of fast calories and energy for those who intend to increase body mass. It has been found that a combination of maltodextrin with protein can promote enhanced glycogen recovery and stimulated muscle protein synthesis, help improve muscle strength, muscle power and sports performance. Maltodextrin helps to decrease net glycogen breakdown when consumed pre-workout while it serves as the best carb source to replace the used glycogen when consumed post-workout. Combination of pure carb and protein may work as an effective option to increase body mass by stimulating protein synthesis and helping reduce muscle catabolism.
- CONSUME HIGH GLYCEMIC FOODS POST-WORKOUT: The hormone cortisol (stress hormone) secreted during your intense exercise has catabolic effects. Unless properly replenished, cortisol will trigger the breakdown of muscle protein for glucose (a process called gluconeogenesis), the net result is a loss of muscle tissue. Post-workout maltodextrin consumption maximizes the release of insulin (anabolic hormone). For athletes, those who do intense workouts, bodybuilders, weight trainers, maltodextrin can serve as the quick, easy to digest source of calories and energy. It can be easily added to the mass building and recovery shakes.
- PURE CARB IS VERSATILE: Maltodextrin has a flavour that is somewhere between tasteless to hinting of sweetness. It does not affect the flavour and other product characteristics. Its texture, easy miscibility and bland taste make it extremely beneficial to be combined with fruit shakes, protein shakes or sports drinks. Maltodextrin can be used as thickeners for soups and gravies, helps to enhance the tenderness and the texture of cookies, cakes, muffins and other bakery products. Maltodextrin can be used as a thickening agent for protein shakes or a texturizer for frozen products, canned fruits, juices and pudding.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions On Pure Carb
- What does Pure Carb contain?
AS-IT-IS pure carb contains 100% maltodextrin, which is a polysaccharide made from non-GMO corn.
- How should I consume Pure Carb?
It is suggested to consume 15g-30g of pure carb with water. You can also add it to juices, beverages, recovery shakes or consume it with milk.
- Does Pure Carb contain allergens?
No, AS-IT-IS pure carb is a 100% vegetarian supplement which is free of soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, peanuts, colour, flavour, additives, preservatives or any kind of animal derivatives. Since it is dairy-free, it is also safe for people who have lactose intolerance or milk allergy.
- How is the taste of Pure Carb?
Pure carb has a flavour that is somewhere between flavourless to hinting of sweetness.
- IS PURE CARB NUTRITIONALLY COMPLETE?
No, the pure carb is purely a carbohydrate source. It is not a source of proteins, fat, vitamins, minerals and hence should not be used as a sole source of nutrition and need to be combined with a balanced diet and exercise to find optimal results.
- When is the best time to consume Pure Carb?
The pure carb can be taken pre or post-workout. When consumed pre-workout, it serves to reduce the net glycogen breakdown and serves as the best carb source to replace the used glycogen when consumed post-workout.
- Can we combine Pure Carb with Whey Protein?
Definitely yes, regular intake of calorie-dense pure carb along with highly bioavailable whey protein creates a positive energy balance and anabolism resulting in increased muscle mass and weight gain.
- How should you store Pure Carb?
The pure carb pack should be kept well-sealed after use and stored in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Is it safe for diabetics?
Since maltodextrin has the potential to cause a fast increase in blood sugar levels, people with diabetes would be better off avoiding it.
- Does it have any side effects if consumed without doing a workout?
Pure carb is completely safe to be consumed without workout. The supplement helps you meet the high-calorie requirement for weight gain.
- Who is it suitable for?
By serving 4 calories per gram, maltodextrin serves as the ideal bulking agent. The supplement is suitable for those who intend to gain weight and body mass. It is also suitable for athletes, weight trainers, and those who do intense workouts.
- Is Pure Carb a protein?
No, the pure carb is not a protein. It contains maltodextrin (a polysaccharide), which is obtained from the hydrolysis of corn starch.
- How much weight can be gained after using it?
The implied results of weight gain assume a high-calorie diet consumption and regular exercise along with supplementation.
- Is there a scoop in the pack?
Yes, every pack contains a scoop that delivers 30g of pure carb.
- What's the difference between maltodextrin and dextrin?
Both dextrin and maltodextrin are hydrolyzed starch but made with the different manufacturing processes. While dextrin is generally produced with the chemical process by dry heating starches, maltodextrin is obtained by enzyme hydrolysis of starch.
Where to buy pure carb online? The pure carb can be bought online at asitisnutrition.com
Price of pure carb- 1kg pure carb price is Rs.449