AS-IT-IS Mass Gainer Do-It-Yourself Combo with 2:1 Carb & Protein Ratio - 1.5kg
Rs. 1,323.00 Rs. 1,890.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- 100% Pure Carb + Whey Protein Concentrate
- 359 Calories
- Do-it-yourself mass gainer
- 2 servings of Pure Carb + 1 serving of Whey Protein
- 3rd party lab-tested
- Highly bioavailable whey protein enhances muscle synthesis
- Country of Origin : India
In case there is a problem with the product, it will be investigated within 48 to 72 hours. Please note that problem must be notified to us through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund/replacement.
The customers are requested not to accept the parcel if the outer box is tampered with (damaged).
To claim damages of the product unboxing video is required.
If there is no issue with the product, the same product will be sent back, and shipping charges will be applicable.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to:
No. 104/4, 1st cross,
timber yard layout, avalahalli,
Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
If the prepaid orders are cancelled before dispatchment, refund will be done after deduction of transaction charges (5% of order value) and courier charges will be deducted after order dispatchment. The courier charges will be calculated as per the pin code.
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund the entire amount plus return shipping charges. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. After sharing the bank details the refund will be initiated and the amount will be reflected in your bank account with-in 7-10 working days .
Customers are requested to have an unboxing video ready for claims examination.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to:
Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited,
No. 104/4, 1st Cross, Timber Yard layout, Avalahalli, Mysore Road, Bengaluru: 560026 ,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled & not shipped), Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Courier charges & transaction charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 104/4, 3rd Floor, 1st cross, timber yard layout, avalahalli, Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Mass Gainer in India
AS-IT-IS Nutrition Mass gainer helps in gaining mass muscles, mass gainer combo helps to achieve the best results.
- THE PURE/AUTHENTIC BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENT: While the conventional mass gainers provide you with ready to use blended carb and protein which include the digestive enzymes, flavor, fat, and sugars, AS-IT-IS do-it-yourself mass gainer provides you with a provision to mix the balanced amount of carbs and proteins according to your requirement. The combo includes pure carb which is 100% maltodextrin and labdoor certified Whey Protein Concentrate. The supplements are of high purity and do not contain soy, yeast, flavour, enzymes, sweeteners, sugar, cheap fillers, preservatives, and additives. The vegetarian supplements are 3 rd party lab-tested and come with unique authentication method to verify the authenticity of the product.
- FULFILS HIGH-CALORIE REQUIREMENT: To gain weight or body mass, your calorie intake should be more than what you burn. Managing 6 meals a day to meet the high-calorie needs may not be a feasible option for most of us. If you are someone who leads a busy lifestyle and can eat only as many calories as you burn, the chances of you gaining weight may get ruled out. AS-IT-IS Mass gainer supplement provides you with quantified carbs and protein in an easy to make, convenient and quick shake. 2 serving of AS-IT-IS pure carb and 1 serving of Whey Protein provides you with 359 calories, 24g protein, 62.5g carb, 5.4g BCAA. Consuming mass gainer with milk 30 minutes post-workout helps you to meet the high-calorie requirement to get the desired weight gain results.
- INCREASES MUSCLE POWER & WEIGHT GAIN: Studies suggest that post-exercise glycogen recovery and muscle protein synthesis can be enhanced with a combination of maltodextrin and highly bioavailable Whey protein. The stress hormone cortisol secreted during a workout has a catabolic effect. Not replenishing your body with proper carbs will make your body rely on muscle tissue for protein and convert it into glucose, the net result being the loss of muscle tissue. Supplementing a shake of high glycemic maltodextrin and whey protein together creates positive energy balance, will allow for insulin to be released (anabolic hormone), resulting in increased muscle mass and weight gain.
- QUICKLY REPLENISHES GLYCOGEN STORES: Our on-the-go lifestyle and rapid metabolism make it difficult to get enough calories and proteins needed for muscle growth. AS-IT-IS pure carb or maltodextrin are purified, concentrated, easily-digestible, non-sweet complex carbohydrate powder made of hydrolyzing non-GMO corn starch. Fast-digesting pure carb not just helps replenish your glycogen stores quickly, but due to its low osmolality, it is very convenient for obtaining isotonic or hypotonic solution which helps maximize hydration in sportspeople. This means effective delivery of nutrients to muscle cells and thereby effective recovery. The BCAAs in the Whey Protein activates muscle protein synthesis and help in muscle recovery.
- ENHANCES ENDURANCE CAPACITY: Proper nutrition plays a key link between your training and performance goals. Following a hard workout, it is critical to get carbs and proteins to the muscle cells as fast as possible. Carbohydrate depletion is one of the limiting factors for endurance sports such as marathon and bodybuilding. Restoring glycogen content during recovery from prolonged, high-intense exercise is pertinent for athletes and bodybuilders seeking to maximize performance in repeated exercise bouts. Maltodextrin has a high GI that ranges from 85 to 135, it raises serum insulin levels quickly as it is easily absorbed by the gut. Taking pure carb (maltodextrin) supplement during your exercise delivers rapid energy to the working muscles and prolongs your endurance capacity.
- OFFERS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE RESULTS: The do-it-yourself mass gainer provides excellent assistance to gain weight and build muscle for both men and women. Muscle glycogen stores have a close influence on the ability to execute repeated high-intensity contractions. Reduced rate of glycogen breakdown may help reduce fatigue which directly relates to increased performance capacity. The pure carb provides you with the right kind of calories with a nutritive value of 4Kcal/g for hitting at the gym and to put on body mass. The raw Whey provides you with the right amount of protein and BCAA to add on muscle mass.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions On Mass Gainer
- What is Pure Carb?
AS-IT-IS Pure Carb is 100% maltodextrin which is a non-sweet polysaccharide and a white, starchy powder obtained from limited enzymatic hydrolysis of non-GMO corn starch followed by purification and spray drying. During hydrolysis, the starch is broken down into small pieces, resulting in a white powder. Pure Carb is relatively tasteless, dissolves easily in water, is easily digestible, absorbs as rapidly as glucose. AS-IT-IS Pure Carb is a 100% vegetarian, unflavoured, 3rd party lab-tested supplement. The product is free of soy, dairy, yeast and preservatives. Pure Carb has a calorific value of 4Kcal/g, it is compatible with other sports supplements.
- How is the taste of Pure Carb (maltodextrin) and Whey Protein?
Pure Carb (maltodextrin) has a neutral taste with very little sweetness. Whey Protein Concentrate is unflavoured and has faint powered milk taste.
- How many calories do we get from AS-IT-IS Mass Gainer?
AS-IT-IS mass gainer includes 1Kg Pure Carb (maltodextrin) and 500g Whey Protein Concentrate. We recommend you to consume 2 servings of Pure Carb (maltodextrin) and 1 serving of Whey Protein which provides you with 359 calories, 24g protein, 62.5g carb, 5.4g BCAA. The amount of calories that the recommended dosage offers is applicable when the fluid chosen for mixing them is water and the caloric value varies if you choose to consume with milk or other beverages.
- How to consume AS-IT-IS DO-IT-YOURSELF Mass Gainer?
Mix 2 scoops of Pure Carb (maltodextrin) and 1 scoop of Whey Protein Concentrate in 250ml water, stir and drink. You can also consume the blend with milk or your favourite beverages.
- What is the benefit of using AS-IT-IS DO-IT-YOURSELF Mass Gainer? How is it different from other mass gainers?
Those who want to gain weight and muscle mass can achieve it by following a hypercaloric diet, which means your calorie intake should be more than what you burn. While managing to eat more meals a day to meet high-calorie needs may not be practically possible on a daily basis, mass gainer supplements provide a reliable, convenient source of carbs and protein to keep in a caloric surplus and help to build body mass.
The speciality of AS-IT-IS DO-IT-YOURSELF mass gainer lies in the fact that it includes a combo of 100% maltodextrin and lab-door certified Whey. While the regular mass gainers provide you with ready to use blended carb and protein and may include flavours, enzymes and sugars, AS-IT-IS mass gainer allows you to mix the balanced amount of carbs and protein yourself. This means you need not have to consume the 2 supplements together always, you can take them separately at 2 different timings too.
- How to store Pure Carb (maltodextrin) and Whey Protein?
You can store the 2 supplements in the same zip-lock pouch in which they come or you can transfer them in two separate airtight containers and store the containers in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- When is the right time to take AS-IT-IS DO-IT-YOURSELF Mass Gainer?
Generally, supplements tend to be used before or after training. While in general, supplements help to boost your performance when taken before a workout and help to boost recovery when taken after a workout. As there is a close link between muscle glycogen content and its ability to execute repeated high-intensity contractions, consuming mass gainer before workout leads to reduced glycogen breakdown, muscle protein breakdown and support performance ability during long-duration exercise. During exercise, energy demands increase substantially and the need for ATP increases to sustain muscle contractions. Decreased glycogen content is linked to decreased contractile force. Glycogen serves as the main substrate for adenosine triphosphate synthesis.
Consuming mass gainer supplements after a workout will increase protein synthesis, muscle glycogen resynthesis and reduce protein degradation.
- Can we combine Mass Gainer with amino supplements?
Yes, but remember one thing that your choice of supplement should always depend on your fitness goals. You can combine mass gainer with amino supplements to take advantage of energy and better workout results to achieve faster gains.
- Is it safe to consume Pure Carb (maltodextrin)?
No causal relationship between consumption of Pure Carb (maltodextrin), and negative health effects has been reported so far, however, it is suggested to consume the supplement in moderation and to follow the recommended amounts on the supplement label. The regular consumption of calorie-dense Pure Carb (maltodextrin) and Whey Protein may induce persistent positive energy balance resulting in weight gain.
- How does Pure Carb benefit exercise performance?
Consumption of Pure Carb (maltodextrin) with aerobic exercise can increase time to exhaustion and delay fatigue in prolonged workouts. Pure Carb supplementation with resistance exercise may increase the ability to sustain intensity in subsequent training due to glycogen sparing and replenishment post-exercise. When consumed post-workout, Pure Carb (maltodextrin) elevates insulin concentration and glucose influx to muscles.
- How does Whey Protein assist in exercise performance?
Whey Protein has the potential to increase exercise-induced physiological response. Consuming Whey Protein pre or post-workout induces a significant rise in muscle protein synthesis, optimizes physical performance and subsequent recovery for both resistance training and endurance exercise. Whey Protein is rapidly digested, provides a sufficient quantity of essential amino acid required for protein synthesis.
Whey Protein enhances whole-body protein synthesis, muscle mass, and performance when the training stimulus is adequate.
- Are there other ways to use Pure Carb (maltodextrin)?
The fast-digesting maltodextrin is a versatile additive that can be used to increase the texture, thickness, volume and flavour of foods. Maltodextrin can be used to replace sugar or fat in many food products such as ice cream, dried instant food formulations, sweets and beverages. In baked goods, maltodextrin stabilizes the ingredients for a smoother texture. You can add a scoop of Pure Carb (maltodextrin) to a bowl of mashed potatoes, post-workout shakes, fruit juice, water or soups and consume.
- Is Maltodextrin a good source of energy?
Maltodextrin is a plant-based carbohydrate source that provides a quick and constant source of energy for bodybuilders and athletes. It has a high glycemic index which can raise blood sugar rapidly and is ideal when we run out of energy. Pure Carb will enhance performance during high-intensity sports and improve recovery after an exhaustive workout.
- Is Pure Carb (maltodextrin) obtained from natural sources? Is it dairy-free?
Yes, maltodextrin is obtained from a plant source (corn starch). Yes, maltodextrin is dairy-free and is suitable for those with lactose intolerance or with milk allergies.
- Is Pure Carb (maltodextrin) non-GMO?
Yes, Pure Carb (maltodextrin) is from a plant source that is not from the genetically modified organism.
- Is Pure Carb (maltodextrin) suitable for vegans?
Yes, Pure Carb (maltodextrin) is vegan friendly as it is produced from plant sources and its manufacturing process does not involve the use of animal matter or products derived from animal origin.
- Is there a difference between maltodextrin and digestion resistant maltodextrin?
Maltodextrin is a digestible sugar derived from corn, this polysaccharide contains calories, and is broken down by the intestine to produce glucose, which can be utilized as an energy source to fuel our bodies. Maltodextrin is commonly used in mass gainers, it is used to increase energy and add mass to athletes, such as bodybuilders.
Digestion-resistant maltodextrin is most commonly derived from corn, it is created by putting maltodextrin through an additional process that changes the bonds which connect the sugar units. Contrary to maltodextrin, digestion-resistant maltodextrin does not contain calories, nor will it affect the blood sugar levels, it is indigestible because our bodies do not have the enzymes necessary to break the new bonds. Unlike maltodextrin, digestion-resistant maltodextrin is used as a prebiotic for promoting good bacteria in the gut.
- How do Pure Carb and Maltodextrin aid in weight gain?
It has been shown by studies that a combination of maltodextrin with protein can promote enhanced glycogen recovery and stimulate muscle protein synthesis following an intense exercise. While it’s difficult to reach the desired levels of carb intake through diet alone, maltodextrin is a simple way to get a high-calorie boost if you struggle to consume the number of calories needed for successful bulking. The total daily caloric and protein intake over the long term play the most crucial dietary role in facilitating adaptation to exercise and bodybuilding. Whey Protein is linked to increased muscle mass, improved performance and improved recovery, whereas maltodextrin is linked as a carb supplement for replenishing the depleted carb. The combination positively influences both resistance training and endurance training and will create a positive energy balance, will allow for insulin to be released, resulting in increased muscle mass and weight gain.
- What is the difference between maltodextrin and dextrose?
Both dextrose and maltodextrin are starch hydrolysates and provide energy to our body, they differ mainly in their structural composition, while dextrose is a monosaccharide, maltodextrin is a polysaccharide. Dextrose is used mainly as a sweetener, it’s a simple sugar that your body doesn’t have to break down, it raises insulin instantaneously, it is absorbed faster but has a glycemic index less than that of maltodextrin. Maltodextrin produces more slowly released sugar spikes as it is metabolized slowly than dextrose.
- Which is better, maltodextrin, glucose, fructose or sucrose?
While monosaccharides like fructose, glucose or disaccharides like sucrose are good sources of carbs, their glycemic value is less than that of maltodextrin. This means they may be metabolized faster, but they do not raise the insulin level as fast as maltodextrin.