ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein Single Serving Sachet - 31 grams
Rs. 149.00 Rs. 222.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- 24g Protein | 5.4g BCAA | 11.7g EAA
- Combination Of Whey Protein Concentrate & Whey Protein Isolate
- Highly bioavailable
- Blended with enzymes
- Convenient single-serving packets
- Country of Origin : India
In case there is a problem with the product, it will be investigated within 48 to 72 hours. Please note that problem must be notified to us through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund/replacement.
The customers are requested not to accept the parcel if the outer box is tampered with (damaged).
To claim damages of the product unboxing video is required.
If there is no issue with the product, the same product will be sent back, and shipping charges will be applicable.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to:
No. 104/4, 1st cross,
timber yard layout, avalahalli,
Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
If the prepaid orders are cancelled before dispatchment, refund will be done after deduction of transaction charges (5% of order value) and courier charges will be deducted after order dispatchment. The courier charges will be calculated as per the pin code.
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund the entire amount plus return shipping charges. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. After sharing the bank details the refund will be initiated and the amount will be reflected in your bank account with-in 7-10 working days .
Customers are requested to have an unboxing video ready for claims examination.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to:
Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited,
No. 104/4, 1st Cross, Timber Yard layout, Avalahalli, Mysore Road, Bengaluru: 560026 ,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled)
Courier charges & transaction charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 104/4, 3rd Floor, 1st cross, timber yard layout, avalahalli, Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
24 GOLD Whey Protein Sachet
- CONVENIENT SINGLE SERVING PACKAGE: ATOM 24 Gold Whey Protein is a clean, delicious, convenient, easy to digest, and highly bioavailable protein-packed way to support your fitness goals. The individual, on-the-go packs let easy dosing and simplify getting your protein on the run, in the gym, or at home. Whether you are struggling to get enough protein regularly or a picky eater who consumes food that isn’t protein-rich, incorporating ATOM Whey Protein into your diet can be a significant lifestyle change. The supplement is manufactured in a GMP-certified unit and is 3rd party lab-tested for validation on purity and potency.
- MAXIMIZES MUSCLE GROWTH: ATOM 24 Gold Whey Protein offers a high amount of protein (24g protein) and BCAA (5.4g) per serving. Athletes aiming to maximize lean muscle growth would greatly benefit from increased anabolism effects of Whey Protein. Consumption of leucine-rich Whey Protein with a fast-acting carbohydrate source such as maltodextrin or glucose would be most effective in increasing muscle protein synthesis, resulting in greater muscle hypertrophy and strength. Combining the highly bioavailable Whey Protein with a resistance training program and compound exercises involving both upper and lower body exercises will fetch you maximized benefits of muscle growth.
- COMBINATION OF THE BEST PROTEIN: ATOM 24 Gold Whey Protein brings together the two best recognized Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate to help you take the edge of post-workout muscle soreness, which takes your performance to the next level. While consuming the Whey Protein pre and post-workout is highly beneficial to maintain the muscle-building environment, consuming Whey Protein shakes on rest days can help to keep the muscles in an anabolic state, preserve lean muscle mass and ignite fat loss. Packing high dose protein, low fat, the Whey Protein tastes richer, mixes well, and works as a sure-fire way to support your fitness goals.
- PRESERVES LEAN MUSCLES: The negative energy balance induced by a calorie-restricted weight loss diet decreases fat-free lean body mass, reduces muscle protein synthesis, and increases muscle protein breakdown. Likewise, not consuming adequate protein during a bulking diet causes loss of lean muscle mass. Through regular resistance training and a high protein intake, you can prevent loss of muscle mass that occurs while on a weight loss diet or inadequate protein intake. Whey Protein intake stimulates muscle protein synthesis and helps maintain lean muscle mass during weight loss or weight gain diet.
- PROMOTES STRONGER MUSCLES: While the loss of performance mediated by training-induced muscle damage is a normal byproduct of any training program, Whey Protein can serve to mitigate these unfavorable effects and facilitate a higher quality training stimulus. Post-exercise consumption of Whey Protein will contribute to enhanced recovery, muscle mass, and performance when training stimulus (frequency, volume, duration) is adequate. Whey Protein increases the anabolic effects of weight training because it delivers amino acids rapidly to muscle tissue, which helps your muscles get larger and stronger.
- FASTER RECOVERY FROM TRAINING: Performing repeated high-force eccentric training induces muscle damage which reduces maximal isometric strength, range of motion and increases muscle soreness. The damaged muscle tissue results in muscle degeneration, which can compromise subsequent athletic performance. Consumption of protein supplements rich in essential amino acids (particularly BCAA) before resistance exercise has beneficial effects on upping the amino acid level and protein synthesis. The superior amino profile in Whey Protein helps mitigate post-exercise fatigue and proves very significant for athletes and individuals who train regularly.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions – ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein
- What is the source of protein in ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein?
ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein includes a combination of two fast-acting, highly bioavailable Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate to help you take your performance to the next level.
- Is ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein a flavoured supplement?
ATOM 24 GOLD is a chocolate flavoured supplement.
- Is the product 3rdparty lab-tested?
The product is manufactured in a GMP-certified unit and is 3rd party lab-tested for assurance of purity and potency.
- What is the best time to consume ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein?
ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein is suitable to be consumed either pre or post-workout. The superior amino profile in Whey Protein will help to keep the body in an anabolic state, protects from muscle loss, reduces post-exercise muscle soreness, stimulate muscle protein synthesis and prove to be of significant fuel for athletes and individuals who train regularly.
- Who can consume ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein?
The individual, on-the-go packs let easy dosing and simplify getting your protein on the run, in the gym, or at home. Whether you are struggling to get enough protein regularly or a picky eater who consumes food that isn’t protein-rich, or a regular gym goer, incorporating ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein into your diet can be a significant help.
- Is it a single-serve pouch?
Yes, ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein is a simple, handy, convenient single-serve pouch that includes a measured daily dose of protein which makes it ultrapractical for a busy lifestyle.
- What is the expiry date of ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein?
The product is ideal to be consumed within 18 months from the date of manufacture.
- Is ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein suitable for vegetarians?
- How to consume ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein?
Just tear the single-serve sachet, pour the protein powder into a shaker, add water, mix and gulp ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein.
- What is the composition of BCAA in ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein?
With about 24g of a superior blend of Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate, the supplement offers 5.4g BCAA and 11.7g EAA.
- Does the product include digestive enzymes?
ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein comes loaded with digestive enzymes to facilitate faster absorption of protein and mitigate any digestive distress.
- Is ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein gluten-free and soy-free?
What is the serving size of ATOM 24 GOLD Whey Protein?
The serving size of the pack is 31g.
Click On The Links Below For More Information On Whey Protein
Can Women Consume Whey Protein?
Can Whey Protein Help Lose Weight?
Best Time To Consume Whey Protein
Should You Consume Whey With Water Or Milk?
Can You Combine Glutamine With Whey?
Can Whey Be Consumed With Coffee?
What Is The Reason For Foam In Whey?
Whey Protein & Creatine Combination
Whey Protein & BCAA Combination
Whey Protein & Micellar Casein
Is Added Digestive Enzyme Needed For Digesting Whey?
How To Use Whey Protein For Weight Gain?
Myths Vs Facts On Whey Protein
Unflavoured Whey Vs Flavoured Whey
What Is Amino Spiking In Whey?
Does Whey Cause Weight Gain If Consumed Without Workouts?
Best Whey Protein In India