AS-IT-IS Nutrition German made Micronized Creapure.
Rs. 237.00 Rs. 320.00
Get Extra 3% Off on Online Payment
- 2.5g per serving
- 99.9% pure
- Clinically Proven
- Dope Free
- Conforms to WADA / NADA
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund entire amount plus return shipping charges. We will initiate the process within 48 to 72 hours. Amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund / replacement.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to:
#40, 2nd Floor, Sundar Industrial Estate,
NTY Layout, Mysore Road,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled)
Courier charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 40, 2nd Floor, Sundar Industrial Estate, NTY Layout, Mysore Road, Bangalore: 560026
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
- DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS: This product is made with 100% Creapure®, manufactured in Germany under strict GMP conditions, and verified for purity using High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- CLINICALLY PROVEN SAFE & EFFECTIVE: Creapure® has been investigated in more than 50 clinical trials supporting its short-term safety. And numerous clinical trials have supported Creapure's® long-term safety as well. A patented manufacturing process eliminates unwanted by-products found in lesser quality creatine
- MUSCLE GROWTH AND RECOVERY: If you only took one supplement ever for muscle growth, it might definitely be Creatine... Micronized Creatine Monohydrate promotes muscle growth, increased strength, powerful pumps, less fatigue, and fuller muscles
- TO FUEL YOUR LIFE: Creatine Monohydrate will work just as hard as you do in those intense gym sessions. Get to the next level with our signature supplements.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA.
Frequently Asked Questions On Creapure
- Is it micronized or not?
Yes, the product is micronized.
- Is Creapure certified Creatine?
Creapure is the brand name for pure Creatine Monohydrate that is produced by Alzchem in Germany.
- Does it increase muscular size?
Creapure increases muscle size by giving you the extra support and energy boost required for muscle building.
- Normal creatine vs creapure, what is the difference?
Creapure is the ultra-pure, micronized, patent-protected form of creatine monohydrate. The difference is in terms of purity, while most creatine supplements are around 98-99% pure, Creapure is 99.99% Creatine Monohydrate.
- Does it help to develop running speed?
Creapure benefits by boosting the potential energy required for physical performance.
- How much weight can I gain using this product?
Weight gain is purely a matter of calorie intake. Creapure aids to boost your workout and gain good muscle mass. It is not a weight gain supplement.
- Can a 16-year-old use it? 1 scoop per day for a little bit of weight gaining?
Creapure, a supplement found to be effective in short-duration, high-intensity exercise is not recommended for this age.
- Is it suitable for women?
Creapure supplementation is effective and is found to be safe in both men and women.
- How to take this and how many times in a day?
It is suggested to take 2.5g-5g of Creapure before work-out once a day. Creapure intake should be combined with a large amount of water intake.
- Can I take Creatine with milk and sugar?
Normally, water is the most preferred and suitable liquid for Creatine intake. However, you can take it with other beverages of your choice too.
- My present weight is 50 and I am 19 years old. I go to the gym daily. Does it help to increase my weight and muscle?
Creapure may not necessarily increase weight. By boosting the potential energy required for an intense workout, it helps build more muscle mass.
- Can I take it for a home workout?
No, Creapure is basically a supplement taken to promote an intense workout.
- Is this product helpful for height gain?
Height is a pre-determined factor that comes from genetics. Creapure is a supplement that delivers the energy required to boost intense performance and does not support height gain.
- Does it help to lose belly fat?
Creapure boosts the potential energy required for an intense workout and indirectly aids to burn calories and support belly fat burning.
- How many minutes before the workout should I consume and with how much quantity of water should it be mixed?
Creapure can be consumed 30 minutes to 1 hour before a workout. You can mix 2.5g of the supplement with a glass of water and consume it.
- I am on blood anti-coagulant & B.P medication. Any restrictions?
Before embarking on any supplementation, it is suggested to kindly consult a doctor who can give advice directly related to your concern.
- Why is it advised to consume more water when on Creatine supplementation?
When you take Crepure, it gains entry into the muscle cells along with the surrounding water molecules. Not consuming sufficient water when on Creatine supplementation may lead to dehydration and muscle cramping. Generally, it is suggested to drink at least 4-5 liters of water per day during creatine intake.
- Is it ok to take Creapure with caffeine?
This is not advisable since both Caffeine and Creatine have dehydrating properties. Also, Caffeine will reduce the effectiveness of Creatine.