AS-IT-IS Creatine Monohydrate for Musclebuilding
Rs. 279.00 Rs. 378.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- 2.5g per serving
- Dope Free
- GMP Certified
- Conforms to WADA / NADA
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund entire amount plus return shipping charges. We will initiate the process within 48 to 72 hours. Amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund / replacement.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to:
#40, 2nd Floor, Sundar Industrial Estate,
NTY Layout, Mysore Road,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled)
Courier charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 40, 2nd Floor, Sundar Industrial Estate, NTY Layout, Mysore Road, Bangalore: 560026
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE POWDER
Creatine Monohydrate is every bodybuilder's secret behind muscle building, gaining strength and improving performance. Our product is 100% pure, potent, and is trusted for its quality and proven results.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE BOOSTS PERFORMANCE: Our product helps increase ATP levels, which causes energy bursts and makes it easier to work harder and longer. This makes it ideal for strength training, pre/post-workout or high-intensity sports like boxing, powerlifting, and bodybuilding.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE PURITY GUARANTEED: Lab tested and made at GMP registered facilities, be rest assured about the quality of our premium Creatine Monohydrate. It is free of fillers, enhancers, or any questionable ingredients.
- AS-IT-IS CREATINE MONOHYDRATE IS VEGAN-FRIENDLY: The Product does not contain any traces of yeast, sugar, soy, dairy and is naturally Gluten-free. It dissolves easily and aids high-intensity workouts while reducing fatigue and improving endurance.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE IS COST EFFECTIVE: High-quality Creatine Monohydrate at a fraction of cost. Customers love this pre-and post-workout supplement. Dissolves easily in water and shakes.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
- HOW TO USE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE: As a Dietary supplement take 2.5 g to 5 g daily before workout with water. Drink at least 4-5 liters of water per day during creatine intake.
Frequently Asked Questions On Creatine Monohydrate
- Is it a safe supplement? Does Creatine monohydrate produce any side effects?
Yes, Creatine monohydrate is a safe supplement and is suitable for those who do an intense workout. The supplement does not produce any side effects.
- Does Creatine Monohydrate help to gain height?
Creatine is not a supplement that intends to increase height. Height is a factor that is dependent on genetics.
- What is the difference between regular Creatine Monohydrate and Creapure Creatine?
Creapure is a patented variety and is 99.9% pure Creatine Monohydrate whereas Creatine Monohydrate is 98% pure and is a non-patented one.
- Can I use Creatine monohydrate during the workout?
The main goal of Creatine monohydrate is to increase the potential energy for the workout. It is best suitable as a pre-workout supplement.
- I am a beginner, is Creatine Monohydrate useful for me?
Creatine monohydrate is a supplement meant to boost intense workout. It may not be suitable for a beginner.
- Does Creatine monohydrate use to make my body big? Because I am very weak, I have no muscles
Creatine monohydrate is not a miracle supplement. It helps you gain muscles by boosting the energy required for an intense workout. Take it in conjunction with a regular workout to find good results.
- Can I use both BCAA and Creatine?
These are performance-enhancing supplements that should be taken judiciously. It is better to keep it for a short time as your body already produces Creatine monohydrate naturally.
- I am a footballer can I use it?
Definitely Yes. Creatine is a supplement that helps boost the potential energy required to boost your physical performance.
- Can I use it for a long time (continue for one whole year)?
Yes, but it is essential to note that you take supplement Creatine monohydrate in moderations and in conjunction with an intense workout.
- When should I take Creatine if I am taking Whey Protein also?
Creatine Monohydrate is best suggested to be taken before the workout as it increases the potential energy for an intense workout. Whey Protein is best for after workout to support good muscle recovery.
- Can I take Creatine with coffee?
Normally water is the most recommended and suitable liquid for Creatine monohydrate intake. It's better to avoid caffeine with it as there are chances that Caffeine being a stimulant may influence the hydration level of the body and cause a negative interaction with the performance-enhancing effect of Creatine.
- How many servings are there in 500g and how many grams per scoop?
500g of Creatine Monohydrate provides 200servings with 2.5g per serving.
- How does it promote fat loss?
Creatine monohydrate when taken as a part of your resistance training, helps to build more muscles and burn more calories, which indirectly leads to fat loss.
- Does the product help to pump muscles?
Creatine is a popular supplement in terms of muscle uptake and increased strength gains.
- Is it lactose-free?
Lactose is found in dairy products. Creatine Monohydrate is a synthetically prepared supplement and does not contain lactose in it.
- Is it suitable for use without a workout?
Creatine Monohydrate is a supplement that aids in muscle building by increasing the strength for intense work-out. It does so by increasing the potential ATP. Hence it's suggested to take Creatine in conjunction with good diet and regular work-out.
- Why is it advised to consume more water with Creatine Monohydrate?
When you take Creatine Monohydrate, it gains entry into the muscle cells along with the surrounding water molecules. Not consuming sufficient water when on Creatine supplementation may lead to dehydration and muscle cramping. Generally, it is suggested to drink at least 4-5 liters of water per day during creatine intake.
- Is it ok to take Creatine monohydrate with caffeine?
This is not advisable since both Caffeine and Creatine monohydrate have dehydrating properties. Also, Caffeine will reduce the effectiveness of Creatine.