ATOM EAA (Essential Amino Acids) | 2:1:1 BCAA Ratio | 9.6g EAA | Zero Added Sugar | Tangy Orange Flavor
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- 0 Carbs
- 0 Sugars
- 5g BCAA
- 9.65g EAA
- Zero Banned Substances
- Country of Origin : India
ATOM EAA - Essential Amino Acids - Pre Work Out
- STIMULANT-FREE FORMULA: ATOM EAA is a great choice for athletes who want a clean formula with high-quality ingredients. The science-backed formula includes a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA and 6 other essential amino acids, which work synergistically to supercharge your performance and results. The 100% transparent, deliciously flavoured, clean, stimulant-free amino supplement contains zero sugar, zero carb, and zero calories. Both strength and endurance athletes can benefit from taking high-quality EAA during their workout. The supplement is manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility and is 3rd party lab-tested to ensure quality and potency.
- MAXIMIZES MUSCLE RECOVERY: Repeated high-force muscle contractions can cause muscle damage which decreases muscle strength, increases muscle soreness and range of motion. Enhanced recovery post-exercise enables greater training volume, and increased training volume will support maximal muscle growth. Supplementation of EAA before or after training provides a robust anabolic environment and shows the anti-catabolic effect of decreasing protein degradation in the days following strenuous exercise. Regular EAA intake as part of your diet facilitates recovery from muscle fatigue, lessens muscle soreness, blunts muscle protein breakdown, helps achieve positive muscle protein balance.
- CHARGES UP YOUR PERFORMANCE: Essential amino acids are abundant in foods high in protein, but it takes several hours for the body to digest protein and absorb amino acids. Essential amino acids in EAA supplements are in free form meaning, the body can absorb them in just 30 minutes. EAA serves as an ergogenic supplement making it ideal for amateur athletes, recreationally active individuals. The synergistic effect of resistance training and EAA supplementation enhances recovery from physical exhaustion, increases nitric oxide production, ignites muscle protein synthesis, provides a quickly utilizable energy substrate, and helps you stay on top of the game.
- SUPERIOR MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS: Muscle protein synthesis is elevated for up to 48 hours after resistance training. Although leucine is thought to be the primary stimulator of muscle protein synthesis, an adequate quantity of other EAA is required to support maximal rates of muscle protein synthesis. Consumption of EAA around the time of resistance training can increase post-exercise muscle protein synthesis and lead to a greater anabolic effect. A significant rise in net protein balance (muscle protein synthesis minus muscle protein breakdown) can result in increased skeletal muscle growth.
- IMPROVES BODY COMPOSITION: Consumption of sufficient amounts of EAA pre work out has been shown to positively increase muscle adaptations to training. EAA intake before resistance exercise may delay muscle fatigue and improve physical performance. EAAs can improve exercise performance through various mechanisms by modifying fuel use during exercise, preventing mental fatigue, stimulating muscle protein synthesis and hypertrophy responses. The composition of a mixture of ATOM EAA is designed to be maximally effective in stimulating muscle protein synthesis, maintaining muscle mass and muscle strength.
- PROMOTES ENDURANCE: The amino acids in EAA are immediately accessible to skeletal muscles and prove to be ergogenic for both endurance and performance. Amino acids help enhance metabolism which improves exercise performance and recovery during exercise. Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis, isoleucine improves immune function, valine reduces muscle soreness, histidine performs as a precursor of carnosine in the muscle. Methionine improves performance, phenylalanine is needed for protein synthesis, threonine enhances protein synthesis, tryptophan serves as a precursor to serotonin, and lysine builds and maintains muscles.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions on EAA
- Which are the amino acids included in ATOM essential amino acid (EAA)?
ATOM essential amino acid (EAA) includes a scientifically-backed 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) with histidine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and lysine. The full spectrum of essential amino acids feeds your muscles with crucial building blocks, supercharge your performance, recovery, and allows for maximum results in muscle mass and strength.
- Is ATOM EAA a vegetarian supplement?
Yes, the supplement is vegetarian, stimulant-free, dairy-free, zero-calorie, sugar-free.
- Is ATOM EAA 3rd party lab-tested?
ATOM EAA is manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility and is 3rd party lab-tested for assurance on purity and potency.
- What is the benefit of supplementing with ATOM EAA?
The amino blend in ATOM EAA allows for improved endurance, focus, greater training volume, increases tolerance to fatigue, preserves muscle glycogen stores, protects from muscle loss, decreases muscle soreness, stimulates maximal muscle protein synthesis, improves endurance and strength output. The full spectrum of essential amino acids rapidly feeds your muscles with crucial building blocks of muscle tissue. ATOM EAA is perfectly designed to make you experience the best workout session.
- What is the composition of BCAA we get in a scoop of ATOM EAA?
A scoop of ATOM EAA includes 5g of BCAA.
- Is the product GMP-certified?
- Does ATOM EAA include a scoop inside?
ATOM EAA includes an 11g (heaping scoop) inside.
- Does ATOM EAA contain sugar?
No, the supplement is sugar-free.
- What is the serving size of ATOM EAA?
The serving size of ATOM EAA is 11g (heaping scoop).
- What is the best time to take ATOM EAA?
ATOM EAA is suitable to be taken pre/intra/post-workout.
- Does ATOM EAA promote muscle recovery?
Yes. The greatest benefit of the EAA supplement is its faster onset of action. Consuming a sufficient amount of essential amino acids before or after exercise plays an important role in promoting muscle adaptations. EAA supplementation helps enhance recovery of muscle function after intense exercise and decreases markers of muscle damage. EAA’s possible anti-catabolic effect decreases protein degradation following strenuous exercise. Essential amino acids increase the availability of muscle glycogen stores, enhance tissue repair, detoxification, improve positive nitrogen balance, reduce physical and mental fatigue. Increased muscle recovery will enhance training adaptations by way of increasing training volume.
- Does ATOM EAA support good muscle gains?
Yes, the ATOM EAA supplement helps to maintain the threshold of amino acid intake, which acts as a potent regulator of muscle protein synthesis. Consumption of EAA around the time of resistance training can lead to a greater anabolic effect, increase the net protein balance (muscle protein synthesis minus muscle protein breakdown) which can lead to lean muscle growth.
- Is the product flavoured?
Yes, the product comes in a delicious tangy orange flavour.
- How many servings does a 100g pack of ATOM EAA provide?
100g pack of ATOM EAA provides 9 servings of 11g each.
- What is the expiry date of ATOM EAA?
The supplement is best before 18 months from the date of manufacturing.
- How to consume ATOM EAA(Essential Amino Acids)?
Mix a scoop (11g) of ATOM EAA in 200ml of water. Blend it well in a shaker. Consume daily to increase your body’s anabolic response to training.
- Who can use ATOM EAA?
ATOM EAA is suitable for athletes, bodybuilders, gym-goers, fitness enthusiasts who demand most out of their training.