AS-IT-IS Silymarin Milk Thistle for Liver Cleansing 400mg - 60 capsules
Rs. 599.00 Rs. 810.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- 400mg per serving
- Liver Cleanser
- Body Detoxification
- Only One Ingredient
- GMP Certified
- Lab Tested
- Conforms to WADA / NADA
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund entire amount plus return shipping charges. We will initiate the process within 48 to 72 hours. Amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund / replacement.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to:
#40, 2nd Floor, Sundar Industrial Estate,
NTY Layout, Mysore Road,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled)
Courier charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 40, 2nd Floor, Sundar Industrial Estate, NTY Layout, Mysore Road, Bangalore: 560026
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
- NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT SUPPLEMENT: Silymarin, which is an active component of milk thistle has powerful antioxidant benefits and is responsible for a number of health benefits. It naturally increases the body’s ability to fight oxidative stress and protects the vital organs. A single vegetarian milk thistle capsule offers 400mg of milk thistle standardized to contain 80% Silymarin. The super antioxidant supplement contains no gluten, sugar, salt, flavor, color. It is 3rd party lab-tested to ensure it meets the highest standards of purity and potency.
- POWERFUL LIVER CLEANSER: One of the intensely studied benefits of Silymarin milk thistle is to promote healthy liver function. The liver is responsible for producing bile, detoxifying the blood, converting sugar into glucose. Silymarin naturally helps to detoxify the liver, can help with liver damage caused by alcohol, environmental pollutants, medication, remove fat deposition from the liver. Silymarin renowned for its liver-boosting properties helps repair damaged liver cells and returns them to a functional, healthy state. By helping the liver to detoxify, Silymarin helps in blood purification.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS: Milk thistle promotes weight loss in a healthy manner by keeping the blood sugar stabilized and through improved bile secretion. Healthy bile secretion assists to metabolize fat faster and thereby improves energy levels. Faster fat metabolism prevents fat deposition and makes Silymarin a beneficial supplement for weight loss. Milk thistle improves liver function, promotes sugar metabolism and increases the ability of the liver to digest food more efficiently, and maintains healthy energy levels.
- SUPPORTS HEART & BRAIN HEALTH: Silymarin helps to lower LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) which can obstruct heart health by clogging arteries. Regular supplementation with milk thistle lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease. Silymarin helps improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood sugar levels. It potentially increases the body’s natural resistance to oxidative stress to help keep the heart and brain healthy. Silymarin helps in slowing down the decline in brain function you may experience with the aging process.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN: Due to antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, Silymarin may be a useful supplement for people with acne. Silymarin helps to soothe and calm the skin from inside out. It inhibits the free radical mechanism and slows down the aging process. The anti-aging and antioxidant effect of Silymarin will make your skin look youthful with a healthy glow. Through its natural liver detox, it helps purify the blood which may contribute to better skin health.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT IS SILYMARIN?
Silymarin is a mixture of flavonoids that consists primarily silybinin and its isomers, silichristin and silydianin. Silymarin is the active ingredient and a standardized extract of Milk Thistle seeds (Silybum marianum). The phytonutrient Silymarin is highly regarded for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and potential benefit to the liver. Silimaryn supplement is nothing but a standardized extract of Milk Thistle seeds that contain a mixture of flavonoids.
- WHAT IS MILK THISTLE?
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) is an herbaceous plant of the Asteraceae family which typically has prickly stem and leaves, which appear shiny with white veins and rounded heads of purple flowers. It is a biennial or annual plant that grows up to 1 meter tall and has a branched stem. The herb gets its name from the milky white liquid runs of the milk thistle plant’s leaves when they are crushed.
- IS SILYMARIN THE SAME AS MILK THISTLE?
The term Silymarin and Milk Thistle although are used often interchangeably, there lies a difference between them. Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) is an herbaceous plant of the Asteraceae family which typically has prickly stem and leaves, which appear shiny with white veins and rounded heads of purple flowers. Milk Thistle produces shiny, black grey toned-seeds which are used in making the extract. Milk Thistle is an herb from which the active ingredient Silymarin is extracted. Silymarin supplement contains the active standardized extract of Milk Thistle seeds.
- DOES SILYMARIN PRODUCE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Silymarin Milk Thistle is extremely well-tolerated and is free of significant side effects. It has no significant interactions with drugs. Silymarin has been shown to possess a good safety profile. At high doses, Silymarin may cause a laxative effect due to increased bile secretion and bile flow. Pregnant, diabetic, and nursing women are suggested to consult a physician before embarking on supplementation.
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SILYMARIN SUPPLEMENT?
While choosing Silymarin supplements, choose the one with higher concentration Milk Thistle extract which offers greater bioavailability and effectiveness. The Silymarin capsules should offer 250mg-400mg Milk Thistle extract per capsule and should be standardized to contain 80% Silymarin. AS-IT-IS Silymarin Milk Thistle capsules offer 400mg of Milk Thistle extract standardized to contain 80% Silymarin. AS-IT-IS Silymarin Milk Thistle capsules are free of gluten, wheat, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF SILYMARIN MILK THISTLE?
Silymarin Milk Thistle extract in encapsulated form can be taken 100-400mg every day being the characteristic adult dose. Both animal and human studies have shown Silymarin to be non-toxic, at high doses (>1500 mg per day), a laxative effect is possible due to increased bile secretion.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SILYMARIN & SILYBIN?
Silymarin is the whole extract of the milk thistle plant. It is made up of three key bioflavonoids, including silibin, silidainin, silychristin. Silybin is the primary constituent that makes up to 50% of Silymarin.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SILYMARIN?
Silymarin is a flavonoid with potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immunomodulatory properties. Silymarin is a powerful free radical scavenger, helps protect healthy liver cells, it’s an effective liver detoxifier, can help with alcohol-related liver damage, improves insulin resistance, and lowers cholesterol. Silymarin has skin-improving benefits, it is thought to stave off signs of aging, helps to cut chances of cravings and snacking. Silymarin contributes to emotional well-being through its impact on the imbalances of the liver. Silymarin contributes to healthy circulation, digestion, boosts immunity, weight loss, and promotes rejuvenation.
- WHY TAKE SILYMARIN MILK THISTLE SUPPLEMENT?
The first thing is Milk Thistle herb is difficult to find, then finding the actual quantity of Silymarin in it likely to be low. The most convenient option is to consume Milk Thistle extract in the supplement form from a reputed seller. The Milk Thistle extract is a concentrated form rich in pure Silymarin, it is more bioavailable and provides all the benefits of the herb.
- DOES SILYMARIN HELP DETOX THE LIVER?
Yes, there is well-supported evidence to prove Silymarin’s benefits for liver health. Silymarin helps to remove toxins from the body, it repairs damaged liver cells, returns them to a functional, healthy state. Silymarin interacts with liver cell membranes and guards the liver cells by blocking binding sites and hindering the uptake of toxins. Silymarin strengthens liver cell walls to prevent toxins from entering the cell and stimulates enzymes that make toxins less harmful to the body. Silymarin can reduce liver damage caused by acetaminophen, radiation, alcohol, sugar, pesticides in our food supply, heavy metals in our water supply, and pollution in the air. Silymarin with its anti-inflammatory properties helps regulate cytokines responsible for inflammation, neutralizes toxins, supports liver’s function in protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism. Silymarin has liver-boosting properties, it removes fat deposition from the liver, returns them to a healthy state.
- CAN PREGNANT WOMEN CONSIDER USING SILYMARIN CAPSULES?
Since limited research information is available regarding the safety of Silymarin usage during pregnancy, the supplement should not be used during this period unless prescribed by a physician.
- DOES SILYMARIN SUPPORT SKIN HEALTH?
Yes. Silymarin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxifying properties that lend to skin-purifying benefits. Silymarin can fight the free radicals damage caused to the cellular components, Silymarin prevents ultraviolet sun damage that occurs due to sun exposure of skin. By eliminating waste deposits from the liver, and regulating blood sugar levels, Silymarin facilitates the healthy circulation of blood, helps get rid of skin issues like acne, improves skin tone, and helps ward off signs of aging.
- DOES SILYMARIN SUPPORT HEALTHY DIGESTION?
Yes. An anecdotal health benefit of Silymarin Milk Thistle is its impact on indigestion. Taking Silymarin Milk Thistle supplements is a great way to ensure healthy digestion and improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of digestive processes. Silymarin plays a primary role in liver detox and regulates fat and sugar assimilation. Silymarin makes sure you don’t have much fat and sugar in your blood, it is well documented for increasing bile production from the liver, is more efficient in boosting metabolism, reduces inflammation, and promotes healthy digestive function.
- WHAT IS THE PRODUCT EXPIRY DATE?
The expiry date of our product as mentioned on the pack is to be calculated as 18 months from the date of manufacturing.
- DOES SILYMARIN HAVE ANTIOXIDANT BENEFITS?
Silymarin Milk Thistle can contribute to antioxidant defenses by directly scavenging the free radicals, preventing free radical formation by inhibiting specific enzymes responsible for free radical production. Silymarin helps maintain the integrity of the electron-transport chain of mitochondria in stress conditions, it participates in the maintenance of optimal redox status of the cell by activating a range of antioxidant enzymes and non-enzymatic antioxidants, mainly via transcription factors, including Nrf2 and NF-κB.
- IS SILYMARIN MILK THISTLE SUPPLEMENT SUITABLE FOR ALL?
We do not recommend Silymarin Milk Thistle supplement for individuals under the age of 18. We want you to know that the Silymarin Milk Thistle supplement does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Women who are pregnant, lactating, those taking multiple drugs or prescription medication are advised to consult a healthcare professional prior to embarking on supplementation.
- DOES SILYMARIN SUPPORT WEIGHT LOSS?
Silymarin Milk Thistle helps to detoxify the liver and aids in its proper functioning, thereby helps the body to digest food more efficiently. If the liver is not able to process sugars properly, the excess sugars will turn into fat, which will make you gain weight. Silymarin Milk Thistle ensures that the excess sugar will no longer pass into the bloodstream. Silymarin may promote weight loss results by keeping the blood sugar levels stabilized, it allows your body to burn calories at a steady rate, helps to cut chances of cravings, and hence there is no reason to store fat unnecessarily.
- DOES SILYMARIN SUPPORT HEART HEALTH?
Yes. Elevated levels of serum triglycerides and bad cholesterol can clog arteries and lead to heart attacks and strokes. The regular use of Silymarin Milk Thistle is known to inhibit the synthesis of very low-density lipoprotein and LDL cholesterol. Silymarin supplements are proven by studies to reduce the abnormal oxidation of fats, increase the sensitivity to insulin and help the liver to get rid of toxins. The antioxidant effect of Silymarin allows it to reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol which can obstruct the heart health by clogging arteries.
- DOES SILYMARIN HAVE BENEFICIAL EFFECTS ON THE IMMUNE SYSTEM?
Silymarin which is a flavonoid extracted from the Milk Thistle plant is a super antioxidant, it helps to remove pollutants and pathogens in the blood. Silymarin reveals antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities through the suppression of NF-kB signaling pathways and TNF- α activation. As an immunomodulatory agent, Silymarin improves immunity by increasing T-lymphocytes, interleukins, reducing all types of immunoglobulins. Silymarin is proven to increase hepatic levels of glutathione by raising cysteine availability.
- WHAT IS THE STRENGTH OF AS-IT-IS SILYMARIN MILK THISTLE?
AS-IT-IS Silymarin Milk Thistle 400mg serving size capsule is standardized to provide 80% Silymarin.