ATOM BCAA 250g with L-arginine, L-Carnitine, L-Citrulline
Rs. 748.00 Rs. 1,082.00
Get Extra 3% off on Prepaid Orders
- Golden ratio of 2:1:1 leucine, isoleucine & valine
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis | Reduces muscle catabolism
- Maximizes training results | Preserves muscles during catabolic state
- Country of Origin : India
In case there is a problem with the product, we will replace the product or refund the entire amount plus return shipping charges. We will initiate the process within 48 to 72 hours. The amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days. Please note that we must be notified of the problem through Phone or e-mail within 24 hours of your receiving the product. Our team will do thorough research before approving a refund/replacement. Customers are requested to have an unboxing video ready for claiming damages. If there is no issue with the product, the same product will be sent back, and shipping charges will be applicable. The customers are requested not to accept the parcel if the outer box is tampered (damaged).
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to:
Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited,
No. 104/4, 1st cross,Timber Yard layout, Avalahalli, Mysore Road Bengaluru: 560026 ,
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Site.
Your use of the asitisnutrition.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our website, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
Use:You may use the Content of the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use. The content is for informational purposes only.
Copying, downloading, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring or creating derivative works from the Content without the prior written consent of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International is strictly prohibited. We hereby grant permission to you to download, print and store selected portions of the Content for your own personal, non- commercial use. You can not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and you can not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
We will be sending promotional Sms and emails to our customers.
Customers can cancel the prepaid orders within 12 hours, before the order is dispatched. Transaction charges & courier charges applicable if the order is shipped.
Once the cancellation is initiated within 7 to 10 working days amount will be refunded.
Transaction charges applicable for prepaid orders.(if the order is cancelled)
Courier charges & transaction charges applicable for returning the product.
Comments: We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Medizen Labs Pvt. Ltd International will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition (By Melting Pot Concepts Private Limited)
No. 104/4, 3rd Floor, 1st cross, timber yard layout, avalahalli, Mysore Road Bangalore, 560026 Karnataka, India
Contact: +91-9741933033 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Contact: +91-7829108777 Monday to Saturday ( 9.30 am - 06.00 pm)
Benefits of BCAA
- FOR THE BEST RESULTS OF BODYBUILDING: Atom BCAA includes an ideal blend of nutrients that work synergistically to provide solid support to achieve greater results of bodybuilding. Leucine helps preserve muscle glycogen stores, minimizes protein breakdown, isoleucine acts as an anti-catabolic agent, helps in faster recovery, and valine prevents tryptophan from being taken up by the brain, thereby delaying the onset of fatigue during the workout. Glutamine significantly affects BCAA metabolism, gut barrier maintenance, and creates the positive protein balance required for muscle building. L-Citrulline accelerates ammonia clearance, decreases muscle pH that occurs during severe exertion.
- MAKES YOUR WORKOUTS MORE EFFICIENT: BCAAs are glucogenic amino acids that serve as an immediate source of energy during workouts. BCAA supplements are not peptide-bound to other amino acids, hence they bypass breakdown in the liver and are quickly taken up by active muscle tissues. BCAAs are especially beneficial when you workout in a carb-depleted state and during intense training when glycogen stores run down. The supplement is manufactured in an fssai approved and GMP-certified manufacturing plant, it is 3rd party lab-tested for assurance on quality and potency.
- EXCELLENT FOR FAT LOSS & BULKING: Consuming BCAA along with Protein during weight loss is attributed to increased muscle protein synthesis, which helps maintain muscle mass and fat loss. While in the bulking phase, you need to lift heavy to add on muscle mass which increases your chances of muscle fatigue. BCAAs keep your body in an anabolic state, increase protein synthesis, support recovery and contribute to bulking. While L-Citrulline and arginine add pumping effect to your muscles, L-Carnitine promotes fat oxidation during the workout, and L-Glutamine delays fatigue, slows the release of the stress hormone cortisol, and prevents immune compromise.
- INCREASES MUSCLE MASS: It is widely asserted that abundant availability of essential amino acids is a requisite for a significant stimulation of muscle protein synthesis. The balance between muscle protein synthesis and muscle protein breakdown will determine changes in muscle size. Your resistance training stimulates signaling pathways inside muscle cells and increases muscle protein synthesis. BCAAs, when taken in conjunction with resistance training, provide key building blocks for muscle protein synthesis, help maintain net muscle protein balance, and increase muscle mass. Glutamine prevents lactate production and protects muscles from entering a catabolic state.
- ENHANCES RECOVERY FROM MUSCLE DAMAGE: Eccentric exercise may result in damage to muscle, increase muscle soreness, and decrease muscle function. BCAAs help alleviate this response to intense training. Athletes supplementing with BCAA experience minimal muscle soreness in their regular training. BCAA supplements may be potentially beneficial in reducing muscle soreness when starting a new training program or when returning from a period of rest or injury. BCAAs can act as stimulants for muscle protein synthesis, helping reduce markers of exercise-induced muscle damage. The added potassium facilitates stronger muscle contraction, vitamin B6 provides an energy boost.
- CAN LIMIT FATIGUE: BCAAs can fight the rate at which you tire from exercise. Your prolonged workout can lead to elevated levels of tryptophan in the blood which can raise serotonin levels, increased serotonin levels are postulated to cause central fatigue in athletes. BCAA supplementation during exercise can help to competitively inhibit tryptophan transport into the brain, lowers brain tryptophan uptake and serotonin synthesis which prevents or delays the onset of central fatigue during prolonged, intense workouts. L-Citrulline increases blood arginine levels, which increases nitric oxide production, increases circulation, efficient nutrient delivery, and reduces fatigue by playing a role in ATP production.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions On BCAA
What is BCAA?
Leucine, isoleucine, and valine are together grouped as BCAA or branched chain amino acids. BCAA belongs to nine of the twenty amino acids that are considered, essential, hence they should be a crucial component of a balanced diet. BCAAs not only act as building blocks for muscle protein but comprise nearly 35% of essential amino acids in muscle. BCAAs are distinctive within the class of amino acids with respect to their structure, and as opposed to other amino acids which are metabolized in the liver, BCAA is metabolized in the muscle itself. BCAA has been used as a performance-enhancing supplement for bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts.
What is the role of leucine, isoleucine and valine?
Leucine helps preserve the muscle glycogen stores, stimulates muscle protein synthesis, and minimizes protein breakdown. Isoleucine plays a role as an anticatabolic agent and helps in faster recovery. Valine prevents tryptophan from being taken up by the brain and prevents fatigue during your workout.
What is the need to supplement with BCAA?
Complete protein sources like meat, dairy, eggs, whole grains, nuts, legumes provide a decent amount of BCAA. But, when you are following a hard training or cutting calories, it can be difficult to make sure to get sufficient BCAA. BCAA supplementation can be a nutritional strategy, particularly for vegetarians and vegans, who do not eat a lot of protein-rich foods on a daily basis. Also, those who find it tough to get enough protein before or after the training will benefit from supplementing with BCAA supplements. For those who train hard, BCAA could be a fast way to obtain the desired results of muscle growth and muscle strength.
What are the benefits of BCAA?
BCAA increases the rate of protein synthesis, plays a vital role in energy production during workouts. BCAA enhances strength gains, decreases muscle soreness, delays mental and muscle fatigue, enhances muscle performance, accelerates recovery, reduces muscle catabolism, maximizes training results. BCAAs help maintain existing muscle tissue when you workout in a fasted state (by preserving muscle glycogen).
Does Atom BCAA contain creatine?
How to consume Atom BCAA?
Take 200ml chilled water, add 1 scoop (10g) Atom BCAA, mix well and consume either before, during, or after training.
How to store BCAA?
Store BCAA in the original container and keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Make sure to keep the container tightly closed after every use and avoid contact with a damp spoon or hands. Refrigeration of the product is not recommended.
Can I verify the authenticity of Atom BCAA?
Yes, the product enables you to check the authenticity. All you need to do is scan the QR CODE with the app and enter the scratch code in the app, the app then reveals the results of originality.
What are the ingredients in Atom BCAA?
One serving of Atom BCAA (10g) provides 5g BCAA, 1g L-Glutamine, 1g L-Citrulline, 800mg L-Arginine, 400mg L-Carnitine, 1mg Vitamin B6, 200mg sodium, and 180mg potassium.
When is the best time to take Atom BCAA?
The best benefits of BCAA can be reaped by taking during your workout. Intra-workout supplementation of BCAA is beneficial when you practice weight lifting or strenuous workouts. BCAA serves as an energy source, delays fatigue, helps you stay focused, and kick-starts the recovery process before you have even finished exercising.
Can I combine BCAA with Creatine?
Yes, combining the 2 performance enhancer will benefit those intending to bulk up and gain muscle strength. Those who wish to gain lean muscles while cutting fat, those of you who follow a low-calorie diet for weight loss can consider supplementing with BCAA alone. Those of you looking to bulk up and need potential energy to carry heavy weight lifting or a longer workout can consider combining BCAA and Creatine. Consume Creatine before workout and BCAA during your workouts to find the best results of the amino combo.
What is the role of BCAA in muscle building?
Muscle protein is in a constant state of turnover, meaning that protein synthesis is occurring continuously to replace protein lost as a consequence of protein breakdown. Leucine is not only a precursor for muscle protein synthesis, but is also a regulator of intracellular pathways that are involved in the process of protein synthesis. BCAA enhances anabolic response, improves mental focus. Muscle protein synthesis will be limited by the lack of availability of BCAA
Who is the BCAA supplement suitable for?
A wide range of people can benefit from BCAA. BCAA is suitable to be consumed as a nutritional supplement by many athletes and people involved in regular and moderate physical activities regardless of their practice level.
Can I combine BCCA with Whey Protein?
Yes, you can do that. Whey Protein although contains a good source of BCAA, boosting your Whey Protein intake with BCAA supplement can offer additional muscle-building support. BCAA in Whey are bound to other amino acids through peptide bonds, hence takes several hours for amino acids to be broken down and absorbed into the bloodstream. While it would take about a scoop of Whey to get you enough BCAA, BCAA in BCAA supplements are in free form, require no digestion, which makes them faster to impact muscle protein synthesis.
Can I combine L-Arginine with BCAA?
Yes. BCAA contributes to a reduction in central fatigue, reduces the degree of perceived exertion, boosts muscle protein synthesis. Arginine increases nitric oxide levels, performs as a vasodilator to improve the availability of oxygen and nutrients to working muscles, reduces the exercise-related accumulation of ammonia. The combined effect of the L-Arginine and BCAA boosts endurance, muscle pumps, reduces fatigue, enhances muscle gains. Consider taking L-Arginine pre-workout and BCAA as a mid-workout supplement.
Can I combine caffeine with BCAA? How do I benefit?
Yes, caffeine counteracts central fatigue, and decreases the perception of pain and effort during exercise. Caffeine supplementation pre-workout prevents the decrease in alertness, speed, and accuracy. Supplementing with BCAA during your workout helps limit muscle fatigue, central fatigue, serves as an additional energy source, minimizes muscle breakdown, helps you push yourself harder to gain muscle mass.
Does BCAA help reduce muscle fatigue?
Yes, BCAA can hinder the onset of central and peripheral fatigue during a workout. By preventing a decline in muscle and brain function, BCAA allows you to workout longer. BCAA serves as an additional energy source during extended workouts, thereby delaying muscle fatigue. BCAA blocks tryptophan from entering the brain which prevents central fatigue. BCAA ensures greater mental focus during workouts.
Does BCAA help in fat loss?
BCAA has been proven by studies to improve body composition through improved fat metabolism, and muscle synthesis. BCAA are virtually calories free, using the supplement during your fasted-state workouts helps maintain energy levels, and work actively to prevent muscle loss.
Is Atom BCAA flavoured?
Yes, Atom BCAA comes in a refreshing watermelon flavour.
How can athletes benefit from BCAA?
BCAA helps reduce muscle breakdown, enhance recovery, helps promote muscle protein synthesis. Unlike most amino acids, BCAA are metabolized within the muscle tissue.
Is BCAA suitable for women?
There are no gender-specific characteristics to BCAA, which means that BCAA is equally effective for both men and women.
Click On The Below Links For More Information On BCAA
What Is BCAA?
Benefits Of BCAA Supplements
What Is The Function Of Individual Amino Acids – Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine
Advantage Of BCAA Capsules
Can You Combine BCAA & Whey Protein?
BCAA Vs Creatine
BCAA Vs Glutamine
BCAA Vs Citrulline
Combination Of BCAA & Caffeine
Can You Combine BCAA & Creatine?
Do BCAA Supplements Help Increase Muscle Volume?
How Does BCAA Support Athletic Performance?
Does BCAA Prevent Muscle Breakdown?
When Is The Best Time To Take BCAA?
EAA Vs BCAA - WHICH OPTION IS BEST FOR YOU?